Club 200-250

Hey, that's today!
I lied, my Chicago trip is tomorrow, posting early in the morning can lead to this kind of thing.

So my Tuesday weighing still suggests some loss, not a lot, but enough to get me out of the doorway and fully into this Club. We'll see tomorrow.

Its Monday, the first day of my rolling average weigh in, and it looks good. If this holds I should lose enough to be more comfortably in this club.

245 this am! I am now comfortably in with the door shut behind me. I know I'll be here a while, so am going to find a comfortable chair and settle in. However I hope my stay doesn't last too long, 6 months maybe.

Monday morning and my first day of weighing in. So far so good, I think I will be down this week, we'll see what Wednesday brings.

Wednesday and I am down to 241, and as you say Amy I am getting comfortable here. However I hope its not for a permanent stay. That said I would be a whole lot better off living here than in the 300+ Club where I started.

if you want to think metric... all my Dr.'s have switched.... you're approaching the milestone of 220 lbs = 100kg (close enough).

i remember days of hoping i was in double digits when i had a checkup.
hopefully those days are gone for good.

Way early Monday morning getting ready to head to the airport. I stepped on the scale for my first day of weigh in and I may lose a little this week, not so much as the last 2 weeks, but I will be happy with any loss. Will be in Dallas without scale tomorrow so this may have to be a 2 time average.

Good point Flyer, I do think about metric sometimes but counting the loss in pounds is more satisfying, pound come off more quickly.

Its Wednesday and I am down to 239! I sure shot through the 240s quickly, just 3 weeks ago I was at 250. I suspect the 230s will take longer, but I am ok with that, just so I can keep eating right and losing I'll get there.

Downward and onward!

Hey @alligatorob , I am real sorry for disappearing like that. I was doing some soul-searching the last couple weeks because I was seriously thinking of finding a new job. After serious reflection I decided to stay. But I have been overhwelmed with that project. Now I will get back on here again.

Wow, you lost about 10 lbs. while I was away! My mind is blown. Good job! I need to step back on the scale and see where I am now. Don't worry I didn't slip far I am sure. But who knows if the scale agrees with me. We'll see. No matter what my weight is, I will get back on track and start focusing more on weight-loss.

Hey Kyle, good to see you back. I was pretty sure we had not lost you. The job thing sounds stressful, I had a few major job changes in my career, the ones where I decided it was time to move on were the most stressful. Hope you made the right decision to stay, you can always reevaluate.
Wow, you lost about 10 lbs. while I was away!
Yes I went through the 240s with amazing speed, really surprised myself. Now it seems the loss has slowed, but that's ok, so long as I am going down I am happy.

It's Monday, the first day of my 3 day weigh in process and it looks like I may lose a little this week, but not a lot. After losing 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks even being a little down will make me happy, we'll see what Wednesday brings...

After losing 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks even being a little down will make me happy, we'll see what Wednesday brings...

I like that attitude. Me too. I checked my weight and it's still 246. But after 3 weeks of total distraction, I am pretty happy with simply no increase.

checked my weight and it's still 246
Maintaining in a time of stress is not a bad thing. Good to have you back.

It's Tuesday, day 2 of my weigh in process and I am down a bit, not as much as some weeks, but down and that's good. We'll see what Wednesday brings.

Well, I don't understand, but my weight went up to 247.6, despite my renewed focus. It's a little ironic. But no problem, it will start going down. I will catch up to you @alligatorob .

Back