Club 200-250

Down to 237 this morning, it feels good. I know I will still be here a while, but at this rate not forever!

Hey @alligatorob . So proud of you. I can't wait to be under 240. I am down to 245.4, creeping along.

I am getting back into the groove of healthy eating again. I am noticing minor sugar withdrawal cravings again.

Trying to be a bit more careful not to get a stomach ache this time, if avoidable. I think I better stay away from the apple cider vinegar drink as it tends to give me a stomach ache.

Altogether I am feeling a lot better now that I am focusing again. Generally more energy and less stress. It feels nice to be able to clearly say no to certain foods.

Last edited:
It's Monday, first day of my weigh in process and if this holds I should be down a little, but not a whole lot.

Wednesday is X-mas and we have our big dinner planned for X-mas eve so we'll see what happens. As others have said even maintaining during the holidays is an accomplishment.

It's Tuesday morning and I think I am on track to lose a little weight this week, depends somewhat on tonight's X-mas dinner. I can probably weigh in tomorrow (Christmas) morning before things start happening around the house, if not it will be a Thursday weigh in.

Ok. I went up to 250.6. Borderline getting impeached. Luckily I have reached a mental state ready to redetermine and start doing this right again. I promise my constituency that if you vote for me as your president, you will se even more dramatic weight loss than you saw in 2019. It's gonna be Yuge.

Wow @alligatorob 235. I am so impressed.

I started my focused efforts yesterday. Unfortunately for my diet, my company had our annual staff luncheon with a 6 course meal at a Japanese restaurant. So my weight only went down 0.2 lbs. But I imagine I will start making more dramatic results soon. Mentally I am all on top of this weight loss project.

Its Monday, day 1 of my weigh in process. If my weight holds I should lose a little this week, but probably not a lot. We'll see what Wednesday brings.

I weighed in at 248 something. I was a little shocked it went up. But I am just glad to be following my diet again. I also went to the gym twice this week. I hadn't gone for a month. I am hopeful for this year.

Dang 234! That is beautiful. Yeah, the last few days were rough. But I am going to make a comeback. And yes I am joining the challenge.

Hey all - I'm MegaDeuce and I'm 241 lbs as of this morning. I'd like to join the 200-250 club! Hopefully not on a permanent basis.

Thanks kstadelh! Nice to meet you.

Back