Cate's Diary

Thanks, Marsia & LaMa :grouphug:

We both have covid. If it doesn't get any worse it will be ok. I may be getting a chest infection though. We registered our positive RATs with the Tas health department & if I don't hear from them today I'll ring tomorrow morning.

That sucks, but it's not surprising at this point. Take care.

No worse has to be good enough for now. Do you have groceries or someone to drop them off?
I'll take no worse for now, LaMa. I did a grocery order from Queensland & had it delivered Sunday night. When our connecting flight was cancelled I managed to get through to our local store & they managed to leave my order until last. I was really impressed & thanked the driver profusely (from a distance).
I'm so sorry *hug*
Thanks, Floater *hug* back, from a distance xo
Sure hope it is short and mild!

Any sense as to how the vaccines may or may not have help? For my wife I think they made it milder.
I guess we would never really know, but if it doesn't get any worse I would say the vaccines must have made a big difference. I'm asthmatic, but this is no worse than a bad cold.
Sorry to hear you have covid. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, Vic.
Thanks, everyone :grouphug:
I really don't feel too bad. I'm pretty mucky but have slept really well the last 2 nights since we got home. It was minus 3 this morning- probably the coldest it has been for years. We dragged a heater into our room for the first time ever last night.
Arch will only be having short walks around the paddocks until I feel my lungs are cleared properly. I think he'll be ok with that. So long as he is right next to us he is good. It's going to be a lovely, sunny day after such a thick frost. I washed everything we took away & hung it all outside in the cold overnight. Take that, germs!
I decided not to participate in the covid at home program which would involve doctors & nurses as I don't think I need it & I'm sure someone else would need it more. If I go downhill at all I'll ring the health department.

Doubt that will happen, but if it does act quickly!

Be well.
Thanks, Rob :)
You're right that it's impossible to say on an individual level but I'm glad you're doing relatively well :grouphug:

Wonderful. Sleep is the best healer. Keep it up!
Thanks,LaMa.
Napped after lunch & have been reading a book this afternoon.
G is much better today but I’m still feeling pretty much under the weather.

Had a bit of a rough night's sleep, but still no worse. It's a wet & miserable day here today.
I made a new friend in Queensland. I had never met her before & she is married to one of our Tas golfers. I really like her. We hit it off instantly. She & M took me shopping the other day & she was my "personal shopper" :)

Thanks, Marsia. I have definitely been resting up. I am very wheezy & mucky & I hope it passes quickly too. I'm going to try for a walk today- not too long though.

Back