Cate's Diary

I hope you had fun shopping :grouphug:

I had a rough night. Very sneezy & snuffly & woke with a headache. I just did a RAT, which was an obvious negative, have had a shower & am dressed & ready for the day. I’ll wear a mask for most of the day. If I get a chance I’ll buy some honey & a couple of lemons.

Thank you, M & LaMa 🥰
Today was pleasant. I chatted with 3 Greek women & really enjoyed that.
We’re about to be picked up & are going out to dinner with our friends, A & M & their son.

It was, LaMa. I did wear a mask in the bus.
We have been out to dinner & it was lovely. I have a really bad sore throat now & G obviously has a temp! 😳 He was trembling & away with the fairies. I have managed to get some paracetamol into him. Wish me luck for some sleep. I feel like I have swallowed razor blades.

I'm so sorry Cate. I hope you get some sleep and that G:s fever comes down quickly. Stay hydrated and get some rest, forum mom.

I'm so sorry Cate. I hope you get some sleep and that G:s fever comes down quickly. Stay hydrated and get some rest, forum mom.
Thanks, Floater. We had a rough night. G doesn’t seem to have a fever anymore but I dosed him up this morning. We both feel awful this morning. I’m debating staying in our room for the day. I think I would feel better if I went out & I also need to find a chemist.

Thanks, M & Tru. We have still had a good time, but people around us have covid, so 🤞🤞. We don’t feel good, but I think it’s a head cold. We’ll test again tomorrow.

Regardless of what type of virus it is not risking passing it on to others makes sense. I generally feel better for a light walk if I'm not super sick. Speedy healing!

We’re in Melbourne waiting for a flight home as our connecting one was cancelled. Hopefully we’ll be on the next plane in 2 hours! 🤞✈️🤞
We’re feeling a bit better today, but spent yesterday on our own & didn’t go to the dinner, just in case. We’ll test ourselves again tomorrow morning.

Sorry your vacation didn't go as planned, but hopefully you still got to have some fun and relax! Safe travels and hope you get to hop on the plane back home quick!

What Marsia said. Rest up!

Back