Weight-Loss CandyCanes!

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Here we are everyone! We really need to do our best! Christmas is comming and heaven knows we could use the help and support of a weight loss challenge.

Lets begin by posting our starting weight, and if you have any areas you need help with (nighttime eating, ect) let us know so we can help you!!

This is our first week, and the mini-challenge is "Most Excersize" so keep track of how much you work out between now and next thursday!

Good luck everyone!!

Goodmorning ladies!!! (and gentlemen if there are any among us!)

Starting weight this morning is 134.5 lbs...

As you can see by my signature those are my goals...

I'm kind of excited that our first challenge is the exercise one - b/c this is the only week i'll have time to get out and do all of that stuff =)

What I need help with - not snacking outside of set/planned times; getting my butt to the gym...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Here I am! My starting weight this morning is 217.

I am excited about this challenge because these next couple of weeks are going to be stressful. I have finals, and I always tend to sit and snack while studying. :eek: Eating at night while not even really hungry has been a problem for a long time, but it is getting better.

Sorry I can't type more, but I have to run off to class. :)

Good morning CandyCanes

6:30 am at GMT +10

weight in at

88 kg = 194 pounds

Today is a gym day but i also need to go shopping for ingredients (lots of sweet yummy stuff + brandy) for the small plum puddings I need to make for my toastmasters christmas party. I wish i was on the salad list instead of the sweets list.

Cheers
Trusylver

Yummy stuff and brandy! Oh no! Doesn't sound good. ;)

Candice, Where are you?! The rest of us Candy Canes need you!

so far so good I have managed not to snack on the pudding ingredience but will postpone making the puddings to the last minute to minimise temptation.

Go CandyCanes

hehehe... all of that sounds soooo good!!!

girls - I need a kick in the butt... i stayed home tonight instead of going to the gym... but I have a good excuse - I'm working on a paper!!! bleh - I hate finals sOOOO much - I'm with you there Hypo....

btw - what are you first names? Mine is Katie =)

Katie Get your butt to the gym :D

My first name is Bronwyn

Hypo what are you studying ?

hehehe.. thanks Bronwyn! (that is such a cool name!)

I AM going to the gym tonight... I PROMISE!!!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well!

I am in law school. I had a take home final due today, and regular finals start next week and go for two weeks. Each test is 3 to 4 hours long. :eek:

I know I am not going to be the one that exercised most, but I did 30 minutes on the treadclimber last night. That thing kicks my butt!

By the way, my name is Tami. Has anyone heard from Candice (Flab to go)?

Goodmorning all,

6:45 am here and the kids are getting ready for cricket, last game before the christmas holidays. my youngest does Kanga Cricket so parents are actively involved with the activities, so lots of running around in what is forcast to be 30 degree C (86 F) heat today.

Are we allowed to report our exercise daily for the mini challenge or save it for the end of the week?

Business was hard enough to study Tami, I can only imagine the pressure of studying law. Good luck with those tests.

A million sorries. Just like most of you are doing right now, I'm trying to get christmas shopping done and work on some cumulative assignments for my course. It's been quite hectic actually. As you can see I'm starting at 147 and I hope to lose 4 more by the end of this challenge.
My biggest problem at the moment is setting aside time to exercise so I hope that the exercise challenge will get my butt moving! I have been doing pilates and thigh workouts daily so at least that's consistent. Hey, does the the blistering cold winds that keep me shivering all day count as exercise :). I'm really pumped about this challenge cuz I'm going to need all the support I could get during this season!!!!

hehehe.. i'm not sure if shivering counts =)

Good luck to everyone!!!

I would say that it would be fine to keep track of how much exercise we are doing here in the forum... that way we can encourage each other and try to "out do" each other as well!

So i guess that means I had better get my lazy butt in gear? huh?

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well today.

Katie, Did you ever get to the gym yesterday?

Sorry I can't post much. I have an evidence final on Tuesday! :eek:

unfortunately I didn't make it last night, but I went this morning to make up for it - and then i'll go again tomorrow night to be back on schedule...

I made a pretty good chili today that I'm hoping is as low fat as I could make it (w/o leaving out the beef and beans... you can't have chili without those!)... it's only 250 cals per serving, so i can use it on top of a potato or just as chili this next week... with finals, I needed to make something that I could use lots of different ways and not have to spend alot of time with!

well done on getting to the gym this morning katie. chilli sounds good, the hotter the better :)

my food wasn't to good yesterday despite the calories being ok. but it had been 2 months since i last had some vodka:eek:

hehehe... I drink all the time with my friends at school... it is just really necessary to go out and have a few beers after a long week at school...

that wasn't my problem tonight however - I had way too much pizza!!! I should have had more of a snack this afternoon to fill me up - I was planning instead on just saving the calories, but it made the cheese sticks and extra pizza just too tempting!!!! Bad katie =( I suppose we are allowed one day like that each week however...

Katie, what are you going to school for? You remind me of a law student! Alcohol is involved at just about every get-together. Don't worry about the pizza. We all need a day like that every once in awhile.

Bronwyn (sp?), don't worry about the vodka either. If it had been two months, then you deserved it. :)

Just reporting in this morning 6:04 am here

not much to report from a lazy sunday yesterday, this morning i have an appointment at the gym for a new fitness assessment and bodyfat test. I will let you all know how i went later.

Back