Weight-Loss CandyCanes!

Weight-Loss
I got the sunburn by changing a flat tyre in 35 degree (95F) heat wearing a shirt which exposed skin which does not normally see the light of day on monday :(, the burn is just starting to blister now with the sweat under the burnt skin, peeling will probably start tomorrow.

my water has been good today even if nothing else has

I'm jealous! You guys have a great team! (I miss you, HH!!)

looking good everyone!!! i'm going to PM you my weight from this morning... i have NO idea how i got to this weight, considering how much I slacked off this weekend, I was sure I gained, BUT maybe it was the kick my metabolism needed?

Hey everyone! Just checking in for today. My domestic relations final is over! I only have one more on Monday. It was snowing this morning and a lot of ice on the roads, and I live in an area which lots of hills and stuff. All of the local schools were closed except for the university, so I had to risk my neck just to go take a final!

I miss you too, Mommyof2! Do you have a diary on here anywhere?

After a having a few bad days last week I am getting back on track today done 30 minutes on the bike this morning as usual but pushed the settings on the bike up a level and feeling good after the workout, water is going to be hard for me on this weeks mini challenge.

going to fill up my water bottle now

Sometimes, it's sooooooooooooo hard to stay on track during this time of the year. I know it's an aweful excuse but I'm surrounding by so many sweets and believe me the temptation is there. The other day, I had pancakes for breakfast. I felt soooooooo guilty everytime I took a bite but figured i had to have it to get the crving out of the way. Since I been drinking ALOT of water. Hopefully it will all balance out...somewhere :)
The weekend quickly approaching... Be strong and let the challenge be with you!

Hey Ladies! Just checking in. Kind of quiet on here today. Hope everyone is doing well and drinking their water. I have been doing well food wise except I had a krispy kreme today. Shame on my husband for buying them. I have one more final on Monday, so I will be able to get back on track again.

Bronwyn, Congratulations on the exercise challenge!

this weeks water challenge is the hard challenge for me, despite the heat I have a hard time drinking enough water and yesterday was bad after the disaster in the kitchen but the pudding did taste good.

Hi Candy Canes,
I'm not so happy with my eating this past week. I felt weak and gave into foods I knew I shouldn't have swallowed or even have given a second glance. The holidays are sooooo hard to get through. All the goodies at the stores, the stress of the season, assignments, comfort foods in your face...I'm trying my best but I am so angry at myself for giving into the temptations. I am hoping to turn a new leaf this week. I was happy to wear a pair of pants I couldn't fit into 2 months ago this past weekend. It motivated me to wake up and keep trying! I don't want to fail you guys but I wanted to be honest and to let you know I will be aware of my choices this week.

hey there ladies!!! sorry i'm not checking in alot the last few days... I drove 9.5 hours home on Friday and i've been catching up with friends and family since... and right now I SHOULD be working on a paper - it is due in 8.5 hours, it's currently just after midnight, and I have ALOT of work left to do. AHHH... will update more later!!!

just checking in to see how your all going. Went to my toastmasters party last night, ate tooooo much but did try to make good choices on the main meal and smaller portions for dessert. there was a great variety of salads and the steak was good quality lean meat. dessert was yummy, i had something that was calle turkish cream, very yummy but kept myself to a small portion. Tonight I go through it all again at my husbands lodge chrismas party :eek:

Hmmm, disaster in the kitchen but the pudding did taste good. :) Sounds sinful. :p

Candice, Don't worry about it. It will be fine now that you have your motivation back. Just take it one day at a time. We are here for you.

Katie, I hope you got your paper done. I took my last final today! (We need a "happy dance" smiley. :cool: ) Now all I have to do is worry and stress about grades. :(

Hey Ladies,
Just checking in. I hope everyone is having a good week so far! hang in there we're well on our way to becoming slimer chicks!!!

Just checking in. How is everybody going? I just got back from the gym but have to go back into town later to do some shopping with the kids.

Hi Ladies!!!

I haven't had consistent internet access... and it shows b/c i'm so not keeping myself accountable. I need to figure out how to get some kind of a routine going during these next two weeks, but it's difficult.

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Hey all,
Sounds like you're all doing great! Got the winter blues here. It's so gloomy and the weather is miserable and cold. I'm sure it would look nice on a postcard but I LOVE warmer weather. Sometimes I feel like taking my swiffer sweeper and cleaning away all of the snow to reveal spring. Then, I wake up...Hey I'm not ready to be seen a bikini! Gotta love winters. All that time to prepare for becoming a spring CHICK!!!

Back