Alligatorob's Diary

Hey, Rob. Are you ok?

Not doing real well. I binged Thursday evening and into Friday morning. Been ok since, but not real happy about it.

I am going on a few days vacation beginning tomorrow morning, driving to Oregon. Will do my best to stay on track, will be happy if I can just not binge...

Attachments

• 1 (169).png
    1 (169).png
    65.6 KB · Views: 2
Rob, I always struggle to read your food logging (I'm sure I need new glasses) but I don't see much in the way of solid meals, like meat with veggies. If I don't have at least 2(3 really) reasonable sized solid meals each day I could just eat everything in sight. Your "binges" sound to me like your bodies response to eating little during the day. I might be missing something in which case tell me to go back in my box.
I hope you have a lovely break. Are you taking your trailer? Be careful of the fires, won't you?

will be happy if I can just not binge...
I don't know how often I've said that over the years but it's a lot. It's a big challenge and it may not work out perfectly right away but I'm sure you can learn this just as well as you've learned calorie counting.

Hey Rob, sorry to hear that the Binge Monster is back for the sequel.

I don't have the answer to this as I haven't figured it out myself yet. Once I do, I'll let you in on the secret for free before I turn it into a multi-million pound industry. ;)

Would a cut-off eating time of 8pm or so help? Do that for a month or so and see?

I am back, did not do real well whilst on vacation. Bingeing and overeating too much. At least I ate ok today...

Attachments

• Printable Nutrition Report for Alliga729.jpg
    Printable Nutrition Report for Alliga729.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 2
Rob once posted a picture from Utah with a landmark i recognized, and with his red roof house (the only one in the area), it wasn't hard to find his address. i posted a note about watching what you include in the background of pictures. with Google maps, it's not very hard to pinpoint a geographic location. i was thinking that if he didn't show up for a month or so, i'd send him a "Greetings from San Diego" post card... :)

Casa de Rob.jpg

Hi Rob! I am re-joining the forum after being away to pack and remodel like crazy. It's been a stressful time for me and I regained 30 of the 50 pounds I lost originally, but I am not dismayed. I can get this off again by doing what I did the first time. I hope you'll come back and share what is troubling you. I think acceptance is necessary in order to move forward. Otherwise I just fight myself trying to change things in too stressful a way where I don't have compassion for myself and so am not able to change easily. We've all been where you are with the binge eating, and understand all too well. Big hugs!!!

Hi Rob, stopped in to see how you are. Let us know. I hope everything is OK and you're just on a break. It would be great to hear from you!

Back