Weight-Loss Ageless Wonders Post here

Weight-Loss
Hey there girl ... I get like that sometimes too! It just tastes BAD ... I HATE that!!! It's so hard to get it down ... I usually always have 2 different kinds of Crystal Light in the refrigerator, or else in the summertime, but really you can do it whenever!, I take a grapefruit, tangerine or orange, or any kind of fruit really ... and cut them up into quarters of eights and put them in a huge itcher of water ... has a fresh zing to it then and i can drunk 90 oz. like nothing! I also add lemon but you said you don't like that so ... that is all I got! lol* Good luck! I know how it is not liking the water!! haha* We can do this though!!! Drink up!!!

Here, girls! This is a site about water and just how important it is, even though we already know lol ... but it kind of reinforces it! Gives some good tips on how to get all of our water in in the day :) Hope it helps!!!

Thanks Trish for posting that! It had some really good info on it, things I didn't know. I am on my second 32 oz of water now.

Im a rockin girls got 96 oz of water already drank so far today and have done one hour on the treadmill so far and about ready to do 30 more minutes as soon as Stephie will allow me too that is. Good job on the water Jenny keep chuggin Darlin.

Woo hoo! You go girl! I have only done 64 so far. I am getting ready to fill my water container back up and work on my next 32 oz. Anyway, keep it up!! You are doing awesome!!

WOOHOO Girls how we doin. I have done 90 minutes total today now on the treadmill and feeling good. How we doing girls. Jenny your probobly out walkin as we speak. I'll check back on you gals later. Thanx Mary finally back to my old self and ready to move it today...LOL.

Goodmorning to my AWESOME teammates!!! :) I am up studying before my test and drinking a tofu shake :) MMMM mmmmm .... and thought I would pop in to say HI!!! Hope you both hav a fantastic morning and a wonderful day overall!!!! Drink that water!!!! Work those bods!!!!! And eat HeAlThYYYYYY :)

Im here although Im quite bitchy this morning. I literally worked my Butt of yesterday and gained 2 pounds back. I know its just the weight I lost when I was sick but god was it nice to see the lower number on the scale. Why am I gaining it back Im staying well within my calories and I did 2 hours of cardio yesterday. This is soooooo frustrating.

Oooh sweetie ... It could be anything. If its TTOM, if you ate more salt than normal yesterday, building muscle, scale could be off ... anything! Just stay on track ... don't worry ... don't let the numbers take over! Just keep up what you are doing! You're doing great :)

Had a good day here...still mad about my gain though...LOL. I just cant get over it till its gone. But I drank tons of water, Ate good and Did TONS of cardio. Hope everyone else did good as well.

hey there babes!!! just checking in on my fellow oldies =) you are drinking TONS of water! good for you =) Keep up the good work!!!!

We are totally going to kick newbie butt!!!

Good Good Mornin girls. Hope your all up and ready to work your pretty little butts off. Got your water all ready and are planning some healthy meals. I know I am. Lets kick some Bootie today Girls.

Just wanted to pop in and give my fellow oldies some support. You guys are doing terrific!! Keep up the great work and have a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks for all the support :)
Today is a great day ... gonna be lots of water and cardio today!! Hope you all have the same goal in mind =) Have a great afternoon!!!!! Good luck girls!!

Back