Weight-Loss Ageless Wonders Post here

Weight-Loss

kccruz

You know what to do girls. Post your starting weight and all that jazz!!! :D
Maybe give everyone a little insight on what you may have problems with.
Such as eating at night....not drinking enough water....
Although we are playing against each other....we really want to kick some newbie butt!!! It will help us weed out all the bad "green"apples and see who is for real...lol

Last edited:
Ageless wonders you know I looked that up online and it says they are a group of senior citizens who like to get together and socialize. Oh and they plan trips and concerts...LOL. So me and my cane are starting this challenge at our starting weight of 189. By the way good teams Kim.

Okay girls, let get this party started!!! I'll start by posting my weight. I am 198 lbs and SO READY to get back on the weight loss wagon! My plan is to watch what I eat (semi count calories), DRINK WATER and try to get in exercise. I haven't exercised in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks so I have been really lazy lately (actually have been making halloween costumes so I haven't had time - I know....no excuse! I think that is my problem...I find too many excuses for everything). I felt so much better when I did exercise. The weather has started to cool down now so in the afternoons Tanner and I plan on walking to pick up Remington after school. It is 2 miles round trip so that will be great exercise! I just need to dig out the stroller for Tan because I don't think he will want to walk 2 miles.

What I will need is LOTS of motivation to exercise and drink my water. I have to push myself to do those things and when you have to push yourself you tend to just put it aside and not worry about it. Drinking water is very important for me to lose weight BECAUSE I have a tendency to gain lots of water weight (was blessed with this starting with my Grandmother, then my Aunt, then my Mom and now me!). I mean right now my fingers are the size of mini weanies. Drinking water really helps me flush out all the extra fluid retention. So, stay on me girls! NAG, NAG, NAG when it comes to my drinking (water that is) and exercise!!!!! Now is the time to start my new Tae Bo tapes I got on e-bay.

Come on Trish and Julie! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Good morning Julie! I see you are up bright and early!! So what's the plan Stan? I am thinking about starting a diary but am not sure about it. I mean, all I know to say in it is "I'm fat and I need to lose weight". No interesting post like all the other diaries.

Well, off to eat breakfast and fix my first round of water. I think for breakfast I am going to eat a small banana and some light vanilla yogurt with my first 32 oz of water.

I realized I never posted my plan..oops. My plan is to eat between 1200 and 1400 calories a day drink at least 96 oz of Water and do at least 90 minutes of cardio a day. Thats about it for me. MMM Yogurt I think thats what Ill have for Breakfast too that sounds good. I think if you start a diary that would be great that way we can see how your doing from Day to day and keep your tush in line. Trish and I are pretty good about getting on eachother so we will be happy to keep you on your toes and motivate motivate motivate. Ok Trish now where the heck are you I saw you lurking in here earlier but no posts........Better be out running :D

Hey Chickies...Just stopped by to say hello!!!!
Lets really work at this as best as you can!!!! Each one of you is your accountabilty partner...( lol..i saw that on starting over show)....We are against each other.....but were up against like 5 teams of the newbies....so....lets show them how its done...

Last edited:
Okay Trish, where are you????? Like Julie said before... you better be out running if you aren't on here!!!

32 oz of water down 68 more to go! My eyeballs will be floating today!!!

Girls I am sorry!! I'M HERE!!!! haha* This week has been crazy .. Exams in EVERY clsas!!! Ughhh .... oh wait, it's only Monday right now! haha* Yikes!
Well you both are looking great ... and yes, Jenny ... Julie & I are very good about getting on eachother to get out there and get movin! lol* We will all keep eachother motivated to keep going!!
My plan is to count calories and stay around 1200, give or take a little. Also, to drink 100 oz. of water a day ... this is what I need help with!!! and to get at least 45 minutes of cardio per day ... gee, anohter thing I need motivation for lol*
I really am ready to kick some serious butt this time around ... this past weekend I gained osme weight back :( literally overnight ... yuck!
Well girls ! I hope today is a great day for you ... get out there and MOVE!!! Drink that water!! I promise you'll feel so much better afterwards :) :)

Oops - forgot to post starting weight ... 194 =( Was all the way down to 188 on friday but ... ughh! It happens though ... and we're going to kick some booty ... and lose some booty lol in the competition!! Go us!!!!

Thats ok sweetie, 194 will be gone and better numbers will be in the picture before you know it. Counting calories is a easy lose for me and Im sure it will be just what you need to. Now go kick some butt for us Trish. Im gonna take a nap...LOL. Just kidding I'll do something maybe.

Juliew73 said:
Im gonna take a nap...LOL. Just kidding I'll do something maybe.

Nap? What is that? I don't believe that word exists in my house, at least not with my two wild indian boys running around.

LOL...mine either I have 4 girls 8, 7 , 5 and 9 months....I dont really even remember those days of any sleep for that matter. It would be nice though.

Hey Ladies!!!! Oooh Julie & Jenny I wish I could nap for you!!! A nap right now would be SO nice :) Sometimes I wish I could just throw everything down and forget everything and just NAP .... ZZZzzzzzzzz.
Anyways, how did you ladies do today?! I feel great ... back on track with tha calorie coutning!!! Got a workout in and plan on a very long workout tomorrow morning!! Need to get this butt moving earlier before clas s... seems I get more of a workout in then.
How did you both do with water today?
We ROCK :)

I did great with water! I can't believe it but I drank 160 oz of water today :eek: ! I drank 32 oz everytime I ate something which was 5 times today. Now tomorrow may be a different story. There are days I drink water like it is going to run out and then there are days that it just tastes so... FUNKY! I did not exercise today though. I spent a good bit of time on here today and then the rest of the day I spent with my 4 year old. He was kind of clingy today for some reason so I just spent my time with him. Tomorrow I will try and get the exercise in.

How are you girls? Hope you have a great night!

Good morning ladies! UP, UP, UP.... let's get moving!!! I have to say that I am SOOOO sleepy this morning. I have been having a bit of allergies (it is peanut season here) so I took some benadryl last night and I can still feel the sleepiness it gives you. Now would be a great time to exercise but honestly I am not feeling it. So, I am sitting here trying to decide what I want to eat for breakfast. I am thinking some oatmeal w/apples or maybe oatmeal w/bananas. Oatmeal is good for you isn't it? I think I heard somewhere eating oatmeal in the morning helps speed up your metabolism and mine needs all the help it can get!

Well, gonna go fix my breakfast. Don't forget to drink that water today girls!!!

Morning I am here and ready to finally do some excercising. I have felt so lazy not getting any excercise in but feeling tons better thank goodness. Hope you get waking up soon Jenn go run around your house or something that will wake you up...LOL. Hope everyone has a good day and eats healthy, drinks lats of water and gets oodles of Excercise in.

I am finished with my breakfast and my tea and actually feel a little more awake now. I have to work some today (deadlines, gotta love them!) so I think I will try and do my exercise now (while Tanner is still sleeping). Exercise always gives me loads of energy when I am done! I just love the feeling afterwards!

Have a great day girls!

Hey girls !!! Yess Jenny - I agree!! After exercise you just feel SO alive and refreshed!! I love it!! =) I'm glad you're feeling a little more awake now htough!!
I need to pick up my water intake ... that is my main goal today!! Good idea - every mean I will drink water!!! I've been carrying around my water bottle ... gotta get it in!! =) Hooe my gals are having a great day!!

I am having a hard time with water today!! It just tastes so yucky! Yesterday it was like I couldn't get enough. Any suggestions on how to get it down? I don't like lemon in my water so that is out. Anything else I can do to it to mask the taste?

Back