A silly and goofy weight loss diary

Oops. yesterday's food:

(Also i exersized in the morning. The workout was much easier than the first time)

Breakfast: A prepackaged avocado ceasar salad in which i put a boiled egg and extra avocado (468 cal)

Some graham crackers (151 cal)

Lunch: A boiled egg and a pear (222 cal)

Dinner: beef, cheese, and bean burrito (375 cal)

Dessert: some halo top cookie dough ice cream w some grahahm cracker crumble on top (111 cal)

Total: 1,393 cal

i exersized in the morning. The workout was much easier than the first time
Excellent! I hope you enjoyed it as well.

I wish Halo wasn't so expensive. It's good enough to be a reasonable replacement for icecream if I add fruit but oof does the price enforce portion control!

I love the cookie dough flavor!
I want to ask if anyone knows a nice low cal breakfast that's sweet rather than savory? Preferably not higher than 400cal.

I don't really do sweet breakfasts but low-cal and sweet screams fruit to me. Low-fat Greek yogurt or cottage cheese would give you a good bit of protein for not a lit of calories and you could add some sweetener if fruit alone isn't sweet enough. Or if you're ok with protein powder there are tons of recipes out there for protein powder pancakes, muffins, and waffles.

Thanks for the idea!
Exersized this morning.

for breakfast I had some low cal pacakes! it was 200 for the batch, then I added blueberries, syrup and a little bit of crumbled graham cracker (76 cal)

I had some more graham crackers throughout the day (90 cal)

Lunch was avocado egg toasts (411 cal)

Dinner was a beef, bean and cheese burrito (493 cal)

Dessert was some Halo top ice cream and sprinkles. (122 cal)

Total: 1,393 cal

I did not exersize today.

Breakfast was pancakes again! This time i added chocolate chips!! It was delicious, just like any other chocolate chip pancakes except it made me really really want a big glass of milk with it. I resisted the urge. (269 cal)

Had a cheesestick (80 cal)

Lunch was a fruit smootie bowl with blueberries and granola to top (358 cal)

Also had more graham crackers at random points. Finished the box today (120 cal)

Dinner was shrimp and brocoli on miracle noodles! For a sauce I melted a laughing cow cheese wedge into some heavy whipping cream and a splash of milk (plus seasonings). It was delicious. (total 263 cal)

Dessert was a yasso vanilla chocolate ice cream bar (145 cal)

Total: 1,232 cal

So, my scale is officially 100% positively inaccurate. It's always been finicky. Usually i try like 10 times and assume the number it repeats a few times is my actual weight. Today I did that, thought i weighed a certain number, walked away, and returned a minute later to see i'd somehooww gained 2 lbs. So i have no idea what i weigh. I wonder how many times i've been frustrated and confused over a gain but it was just the scale?? I'll be getting a new one soon.

Breakfast was half a keto blueberry muffin (keto and low cal do NOT mix) and some pancakes with blueberries, cinnamon, syrup and granola. (427 cal)

Lunch was a garlic pepper ramen with shrimp (309 cal)

Thenn.. i grazed some mac and cheese and chips which i didnt log, only because i did a workout and quite a lot of yard work.

Im actually pretty proud of the fact that i was able to not log something and then not go completely off the rails. That's usually the case. I had a ramikin of pasta (about 278 cal) and a cookie (169 cal)

and an ice cream (175 cal)

Total: 1,318++

Not a healthy day, but i got a lot of activity in at least.

Sometimes our bodies just sing out for extra food when we're particularly active. It sounds like a balanced day overall :)

Im actually pretty proud of the fact that i was able to not log something and then not go completely off the rails.
Generally a good sign for your mindset. Yikes about the scales: is the floor underneath is uneven perhaps? That can make a big difference in measurements. If it's nice and even new scales do seem to be in order!

Hello again!:D I've been offline for a while obviously. Also took quite the break from weightloss, but I've started counting cals again. Remembered this place.

So when I left off in late April it looks like i was 138lb. After several months of not counting at all and sort of just eating whatever, I was up to 151lb before I decided to start counting again. Currently I am at 148.8lb. Also of note is that my max cal limit is somewhat less than before, it is now 1,282.

Yesterday's food:

Throughout the day I had three instances of my usual coffee, which has nothing caloric but a half cup of milk. (x3=223 cal)

Breakfast was a classic, probably my favorite low cal breakfast ever: three boiled eggs halved and seasoned, then each put on a triscuit. (353 cal)

The rest of the day was mostly grazing, really. Got some turkey pepperoni which is really delicious, had about (240 cal) worth. Also had a hashbrown drowned in mustard. I love mustard. (130 cal)

Had a honeycrisp apple, which are, of course, objectively the best. (143 cal)

Had some more pepperonis right before bed, probably (30 cal) worth

Total: 1,119

in other news I think I want to change my profile picture haha.

So earlier today I wrote that I'm currently at 148.8, I meant that I was that weight yesterday. Today I am 147.4

Today I had two coffees so a full cup of milk (149 cal)

Then I ate a clove of garlic like a pill because I told my mom I felt a sore throat coming on (????) (3 cal)

Some turkey pepperonis (60 cal)

My usual 3 egg, 6 triscuit cracker breakfast (353 cal)

Then some turkey noodle soup which I guessed was like (375 cal)? Recipe said like 261 for an eighth but it's hard to tell.

I had two fudgecicles throughout the day, my favorites (180 cal)

Total: 1,121 cal
Weight: 147.4

idk i might eat something more but I just haven't been feeling very hungry

Didn't weigh today. Probably shouldn't weight daily anyway.

Breakfast was a large coffee using a cup of milk (149 cal)

Then I had a snack of strawberries (56 cal)

Lunch was a storebought Bonfire Burrito that had chorizo, potato, eggs, and green chile. I didn't like it very much. It had barely any meat. (600 cal)

Then I had two chocolate flax seed muffins (280 cal)

Total: 1,085 cal

Didn't eat a whole lot because I pullled an all-nighter last night and just sorta knocked out after coming home today,

Hey SG, looks like you are off to great start! But your calories are low and I don't see much protein, if this is your kickstart that's probably ok, but do try and balance your diet. Not that I'm a great model for that, LOL.
Didn't weigh today. Probably shouldn't weight daily anyway.
Do what works for you, for me I have found daily weighing a help. It takes a while to get used to the ups and downs, but it has helped me learn more about how my body works.

Looking forward to following your progress.

Hey SG, looks like you are off to great start! But your calories are low and I don't see much protein, if this is your kickstart that's probably ok, but do try and balance your diet.
Thanks for the advice! I definitely should be having more protein, I agree on that. I don't think I'm restricting too much because I'm not actively fighting hunger cues. I'm also a short, sedentary female haha.

Last edited:
Weighed in today, losing :]

One flax seed chocolate muffin (140 cal)

Usual coffee (74 cal)

Three boiled eggs sliced across six triscuits (353 cal)

Two fried eggs, one hash brown, and chips and salsa (559 cal)

One fudgecicle (90 cal)

Total: 1,216
Weight: 146.6

Quite a bad day today.

My main problem was that I didn't log much, and that can sometimes set me off for just eating whatever. I had some muffins, chips, fish, brocoli, mac and cheese, and some shrimp, all of which i'm gonna guess is around 2k cals?

Total: 2,500~?

Checking in to say that I've not been tracking very well. Trying to get back on track haha

I am losing weight though for whatever reason so that's nice

considering a daylong liquid fast for partial religious reasons

Checking in to say that I've not been tracking very well. Trying to get back on track haha

I am losing weight though for whatever reason so that's nice
You’re obviously doing something right :)

Back