A silly and goofy weight loss diary

sillygoof

Today was pretty normal. Ate mostly what i had logged:

Breakfast: 2 slices of low-cal Delightful bread toasted (Sidenote; I dont usually count oil cals. I use a spray-on avocado oil which would be difficult to estimate anyways. Sometimes I worry if I should) With about 80g of avocado mashed and spread on top, each slice was then topped with a fried egg and cholula hot sauce. (Total: 400 cal)

Snack: 2 raspberry chocolate sticks (Finished the box :c (68 cal)) and a couple apple slices (21 cal)

Lunch: My usual smoothie bowl. Banana, frozen fruit, greek yogurt, kiwi, and maple syrup. (292 cal) and an espresso coffe with brown sugar and almond milk that was really nasty and made my head feel weird (69 cal)

Dinner: Low cal tortilla burrito with grassfed ground beef, some refried beans, and sharp cheddar. (342 cal)

Dessert: a frosted lofthouse cookie (160 cal)

Total: 1,352 cal.

I've pretty much changed all my meals but dinner. My dinner has remained the same nearly every single day (aside diet hiatuses ofc). I am going to try some new dinner recipes soon. : o )

I dont usually count oil cals. I use a spray-on avocado oil which would be difficult to estimate anyways. Sometimes I worry if I should
Unless you only do a split-second spritz oil calories really add up. Most spray-oils I've seen tell you the calories per second of spraying.

They're allowed to round down if the calorie amount is less than 5 so they chose that time interval to make the spray sound like it has no calories. Meaning that 1/4 of a second probably has the tiniest hair less than 5 kcal and can be counted as 5.

They're allowed to round down if the calorie amount is less than 5 so they chose that time interval to make the spray sound like it has no calories. Meaning that 1/4 of a second probably has the tiniest hair less than 5 kcal and can be counted as 5.
Ah okay, thank you C o :

today was alright.

Breakfast: The same two slices of toast with avocado and two fried eggs. (400 cal)

Later, I made a lower cal brownie recipe that uses devil's food cake mix and canned pumpkin. It's really good. I had two of those throughout the day. (307 cal)

Lunch was a microwaveable keto sandwich (egg white waffle buns, with cheese and sausage) with green beans and an apple. (325 cal)

Another snack was a chilled frosting cookie (literally just leftover frosting I mashed into a cookie shape and shoved in the fridge. idk man.) (118 cal)

Dinner was a sandwich with turkey and a laughing cow cheese wedge. (190 cal)

Total: 1,340

Definitely could have done with less sweets. They ended up cutting out a healthy snack and part of my dinner, so I don't plan on doing that later.

I think avocado & eggs on toast is my favourite breakfast. Do you enjoy eating vegetables, goofy? I don't see many there.

I think avocado & eggs on toast is my favourite breakfast. Do you enjoy eating vegetables, goofy? I don't see many there.
Yes it is delicious! I do, i guess I just haven't been thinking of them lately. I think I'll work on incorporating more ^^

today was lighter in terms of eating. I'm Catholic, so during Fridays in Lent I eat one whole meal and two small ones.

I chose breakfast to be my whole meal, and ate my usual 2 avocado egg toasts. (400 cal)

Lunch was a pbj with low-cal bread, powdered pb, and a blend of regular and sugarfree jam. (171 cal)

Dinner was about a half cup of tuna salad and half an apple. Plus like a nibble of cheese. (290 cal)

Total: 861 cal.

I weigh in tommorow, as I usually do Saturdays. Hoping to see a shift!

Pleased to report I dropped a pound since I last weighed 5 days ago, now at 137.6 C:
Not pleased to report that I took today off though, hehe. Oh well.

Breakfast was good, Egg avocado toasts.
But then my mom and I tried out this new donut place we've been hearing about. The donuts were good. Not sure how you can get a donut wrong anyways. Enough fat and sugar will make anything taste good lol. They had chicken tenders too, which had an odd aftertaste that was, for lack of a better word, feet-ish.
We had chicken and broccoli later as an apology to our guts. I'll start strong again tommorow.

I've been absent because I got snowed in while staying at a sibling's house and I couldn't eat very well or get on here, haha. But I'm back on track now. Hopefully I haven't offset the entire week. I'm not sure as I wasn't counting. I was in a deficit yesterday for sure.

Today was Good Friday, so I fasted.

Breakfast was a boiled egg sliced across two triscuits with some apple slices. (138 cal)

Lunch was a cheese stick metled over a few tortilla chips and the rest of the apple (161 cal)

Dinner was my full meal: two cheddar tuna melts, and a couple chocolate pretzels (563 cal)

Total: 872 cal

Yikes! Getting snowed in only sounds fun when you're a kid trying to get out of school... I think under those circumstances portion/damage control is the best you can do

Breakfast this morning was another favorite: 3 boiled eggs sliced in half, seasoned heavily, then placed atop 6 triscuits. (352 cal)

For lunch I wanted to try something desserty. I had a sweetened coffee (96 cal) with a small plate of low cal brownie topped with sugarfree chocolate pudding (351 cal). It was really good, but I found I was sort of done with the sweetness halfway through. I'm sorta glad to know that I'm okay with a smaller portion size.

Dinner was two cups of lemon chicken soup with some toast (324 cal)

Others snacks, including some candies and crackers with cheese, all added up to 268 cal. 😬

Total: 1391 cal

I won't be updating tomorrow. It'll be Easter! He is risen!

I hope everybody had a great Easter!

Today's breakfast was three boled eggs sliced across 6 triscuits (352 cal)

I had a coffee (96 cal)

Lunch was a Mike's Might Good ramen with cucumber and a slice of bread (315 cal)

Then i had the rest of the cucumber with a wedge of laughing cow cheese. (122 cal)

Dinner was a small thing of nachos (227 cal)

I had some Easter candy (171 cal)

Dessert was some low cal brownie (141 cal)

Total: 1,358 cal

Just out of curiosity, as someone who's never eaten ramen: is it normal to have ramen with bread?

Just out of curiosity, as someone who's never eaten ramen: is it normal to have ramen with bread?
i don't really think so haha, but it seems normal to me to have bread with pasta, and I see some overlap with pasta and ramen CX

Back