377lb to 215lb

Love reading through this thread and seeing the incredible transformation you have made, it’s truly inspiring and a real motivation to keep going and, for those of us who have wobbled a little, get back on track. Thanks for sharing, I hope you realise your final goals.

Thanks Caiman! :)

I love reading responses like that because it really lifts my spirits to know it's helping others (new and old alike) to stay motivated and become inspired :)

I plan on updating again with more pics and whatnot when I hit 177 - that will mark my 200 pound weight loss milestone! :D

Hey dude, this is amazing, you are truly a great inspiration.

Would it be possible to find out your methods, and if possible your diet? Apologies if you posted it before I only briefly glanced through the whole thread to look for it.

Plus did you have a cheat sheet at all? And was all the weight lost through cardio?

Amazing dude, truly amazing transformation.

Heya fatboythin :)

Thanks for the kind words! I put my regimen up on a little blog here: http://froggedwl.blogspot.com/

I just updated my diet portion a bit as I did change some things not too long ago, but generally the only thing I update regularly is my chart - which I update on Sundays as my weight loss progresses :)

Hopefully that helps, but feel free to ask any questions if you want to know more!

Best of luck to you on your own journey, fbt! :)

Hey Frogged, have you heard from TheFatGamer? Haven't seen him forever.

thanks for the kind words too. You'er such an inspiration to others here and such a great motivator to otehr people as well! Stay positive man!

Hmmm, no I haven't, Sparks :(

I was just wondering about people we haven't seen in a while. Snezy, Imaninjadangit, and Daybehavior haven't been online in weeks. I sure hope they're alright.

I tried sending ninja a message a few days ago with no response. Have you tried sending Gamer a pm or anything?

Ahh, yeah. I thought he said something about coming back on the 12th of September though?

I could be wrong :)

Yeah Brad - definitely more reasons to smile nowadays! :biggrin:

Thanks for kind words
smile.gif

Haha no problem mate!
I have been on this forum for a few days now, i went on the before and after sub-forum, I started to click on a few links then i clicked on this one and it has made me try to loose weight now!
Thanks!

Awesome, Brad! I love that!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help
smile.gif

Almost everything I've done to lose my weight is on my little blog I setup. I also keep my chart updated every week with my loss/gains.

If I could make one recommendation, it would be to start keeping a journal in the diary section of this forum. It's really great for keeping yourself accountable and also a good way to get to know some of the other amazing people who use this forum :biggrin:

Thanks, If i need any guidance i will ask you.
smile.gif

I shall have a look at your blog I'm sure it will be help full!

And I will start a journal, i think that would be help full to me so i can track my progress as well, Thanks for the help! :santa:

Sounds good, Brad!

I'm on these forums pretty frequently lending help and support where I can
smile.gif

Best of luck to ya! :biggrin:

Frogged you have been a great inspiration for me as i found this thread and your blog in July.

I was amazed at your progress and hard work you have been doing.

I started to follow your diet from your blog in July 2011 when I was at 380lbs - today is November 11, 2011 and I am at 315lbs.

Thanks for sharing your success and keep up the good work I hope you reach your goal

Wow, slasher! Thank you so much! :biggrin:

That's so awesome to hear! I love it when people can utilize any of my experience and/or methods to help them successfully lose weight! It's an amazing feeling I can't really describe in words.
smile.gif

I wish you all the best in reaching your goals as well, slasher! Losing almost 70 pounds in that amount of time is incredible! Good for you! :hurray:

I hope you share your future successes with us and continue using these forums - they're wonderful!
smile.gif

Hey Frogged! You had commented on my threat so I thought I'd run over here for a bit. Your progress so far is pretty amazing! Keep up the hard work. Where do you see your progress going in a few months? :)

Thanks for the kind words, take!
smile.gif

I'm aiming to be in the 170's before this year is out, then hitting my 200lb weight-loss milestone before my birthday in March :biggrin:

Then, 165 not long after.
smile.gif
I may continue to lose more after that depending on how my body looks and feels, but 165 is my ultimate goal right now. :biggrin:

I just read your story, and just like everyone else, you INSPIRED me! Your story is so touching and even though I never felt the loss of a parent, a lot of my issues with weight are family related. You are such a strong person and you have given yourself a new life! It is so inspiring, I can't even believe it! Just seeing that you lost around 200 lbs, makes me feel that I can absolutely without a doubt change myself. I find myself feeling some days that I will ALWAYS look this way, but today, my eyes are opened because of you. It may not be easy, and it may not be over night, but CHANGE is achievable! Thank You!!!!!

Back