20 something club?

Heyyy ya'll, I'm 5'2" 23 y/o and 165 lbs, and I'd LIKE to be 120 lbs by March/April. I like to weigh myself once a week.

Currently I'm waiting for a digital scale that I ordered online haha. I'm probably going to be posting mostly in my diary

but it's nice to know this is here:hurray:

Hey i am Rob i am 22 on the road from 420lbs to 225lbs i am currently 415 :)

Cheers R.

Hi I'm Meghan. I'm 22, started at 180 pounds and am down to 145.. my goal is at least 125. Glad to see this thread here =)

Trying to live a better life for my children. I'm 20 and at 4ft. 10 in. I should weigh about 95-110. Well I weigh 150. I started out at 156 so in just a week I've lost 6 lbs. Just really need some motivation. THNX

I am in the same boat myself, i badly need some self confidence as my weight has become a major issue, i am recently a new mammy my son is 8 weeks old and i too want to be healthy for him. You have roughly the same weight loss goal as me and i just wanted to say i hope you succeed in your weight loss

Care if I join in this thread? 24 years old here, started right at 300 lbs, have pics, diary, in those respective places.

im 25 and im 5"7 and about 11.5-12 stone. i really struggle with emotional eating. My aim is to be healthy and 10 stone to maintain.

Steve here. 22 and 206 pounds at 5"11 currently - Started getting serious about losing weight at 245 pounds. Goal is 180 (and a 6 pack :D)

I am very late to join this party, evidently!

I am 25 - I've got 18 lbs to my goal weight. Would love to have it gone by June!

Ems, would you mind sharing how you lost so much weigh so quickly? That's really impressive!

Hello!

I'm Tegan, 22 years old, 22 stone 1lb currently (309lbs) and 5'8.

When I hit 23 stone 3lbs (325lbs) at 22 I decided something must be done!

This is my progress so far:

31/05/2013 - 325lbs
20/06/2013 - 309lbs

I don't have a goal weight yet, I have never been smaller than a uk size 12/14 (very pearshaped), my 'healthy' weight would be around 140lbs but I will be happy at anything under 200 I think to be honest.

I'm Emily. 24 years old and 339 lbs =/ I am looking to slim down before going back to School! I would like to be down to at least 300 by September, which is when my concert is to see my favorite bands!!! :D Ok, honestly I'd like to be 280ish but I know that's a long shot!!!

I am 22 and recently lost 53 pounds!! I am simply a whole new person and feel amazing!! I started at 176 and got all the way down to 122! I want to help others feel the way I do now so I became a beach body coach. If anyone has any questions or would like to see my story or even before and after photos let me know!! I am the real deal. Been where most of you are now and made the change!!

hey

I'm 21 and looking for people like myself. My weigh in day will be this Thursday! I'm wanting to lose 10-15 pounds. I hate that my husband weighs less then me. But my ultimate goal is to be in the best shape of my life by the new year.

Hi 25 new to the forum just saying Hi!

Back