20 something club?

K1nS03

I wouldnt mind meeting other 20 something year olds who are trying to loose weight, if anyone is interested? :)

Hello!

Yes sounds like a good plan :) I'm 25, and need to lose 20 lbs...they are refusing to shift, so here I am looking for some solidarity and support to help me lose the weight :)

Any other 20's out there?

Oh yay :hurray: Whens your weigh in day hun? Im weighing myself for the first time tomorrow (havent got scales at the mo) and im pretty terrified on finding out how much I weigh. Gotta start somewhere though huh? :)

I'm game!
I'm 23 years old and I weigh 95kg (209lbs). My goal for now is 75kg (165), I used to weigh that (and also down to 65k, 143lbs) and I think it's nice.

Oooh I'm a twenty something.. well.. twenty :p
Ouch it feels old written in words not numbers...

I'm 20 :)
Been losing weight on and off for about 5 years now!
I wasn't even that fat to begin with! But I am now, and I'm deadly serious this time!!!!!
I have a goal and a timeframe so I will lose weight and I will look good this summer!!

Ok so I weighed myself for the first time today, so im gunna look at weighing myself offically every Tuesday (may add more inbetween aswel) what day is everyone else due to weigh?

I'm going to weigh on Tuesdays as well I think :) I'm usually naughty on Tuesday nights (night shift) so if I do it first thing on a Tuesday I should be set!

Oh, and I'm 21!

Hiiiii, other 20-somethings!

I haven't decided on an official weigh-in day. Last time I lost some weight it was on Fridays, because then I could have a candy-day on Saturdays. I think I might stick to that..

hi i`m 29 and i wanna lose another 30lbs, i`ve lost 24lbs so far which i`m really happy with but i wanna go that one step further while i`m enjoying it.

LOL... it's all good. Just an old man crying for some sympathy. LOL ;)

I would hardly consider 38 an "old man" :-/

Back