20 something club?

I'm 21, 5'4", and 172lbs. I would like to get down to 150.

I'm loving all the encouragement here, we can all do this!

Guys. I don't think I can get myself to ever get under 200. Motivation please.

Disclaimer* I like to lift weights. I'm eating 2000 CLEAN calories every day now, but because I like to lift heavy, I feel like for every pound of fat I lose, I gain .75 of a pound. This sucks! >=/ I also do cardio a lot now too. gja;oegn;

Guys. I don't think I can get myself to ever get under 200. Motivation please.

SHARE THE MOTIVATION and lets do this together!

Marvin Phillips: The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!

Bob Lebert used to say "A setback is a setup for a comeback."

Benjamin Franklin: You may delay, but time will not.

Ellen Degeneres: You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

Unknown Author: Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

Author unknown: The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

Roger Bannister: The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.

Anthony Robbins: The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.

Carl Sandburg: The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.

Harold Wilkins: The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist.

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal." ~ Hannah Moore

“The man who makes everything that leads to happiness depends upon himself, and not upon other men, has adopted the very best plan for living happily.” Plato

Oh emerald. What would this forum be without you. I always forget to weigh or take pictures of myself so I have no idea if I progressed or not. I think that is the root of the problem. I have no concrete evidence this is working. haha. =P

SHARE THE MOTIVATION and lets do this together!

Marvin Phillips: The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!

Bob Lebert used to say "A setback is a setup for a comeback."

Benjamin Franklin: You may delay, but time will not.

Ellen Degeneres: You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

Unknown Author: Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

Author unknown: The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

Roger Bannister: The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.

Anthony Robbins: The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.

Carl Sandburg: The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.

Harold Wilkins: The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist.

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal." ~ Hannah Moore

“The man who makes everything that leads to happiness depends upon himself, and not upon other men, has adopted the very best plan for living happily.” Plato

I may just disappear when I reach the age of 97 or may wait until I am 100 then visit every news paper in every city, lol :rotflmao:

24 years old here, going to turn 25 and start my second half of my 20's in january, a bit scary and fun at the same time . hehe

Good luck all !

AHey! I'm 24, turning 25 in June. I've been overweight for most of my life, so a quarter of a century :(! I'm hoping to get my butt in shape and spend the rest of my life in a healthy way.

Started at 257 two years ago, fell off the wagon, came back at 249. I'm now 230. I'm 5'8" and a girl :). My goal is 160, and then I'll assess myself and see if I want to get to 130-140.

1500 calorie diet.
Workout at Curves 30 minuets four days a week.
60 minuets of walking four days a week.

Here's hoping we all stay on track and lose the weight ^^.

hey, i'm 23, currently weighing in at a huuuuuge 20 stones but feeling really motivated to finally start my diet on the 1st of october

AHello. :) Hope it's okay if I join in? I'm 20 (21 later this month) and am trying to lose about 20-30lbs.

This is a great idea. I'm 21 years old and trying to lose 120lbs! I've been at this for a while now, but am going to get serious about it. Time to turn a new page in my book!

Hi,

I'm 26 and weigh 20stone (280lbs). My overall aim is to get down to my BMI which is about 10stone. Half my body weight. I have tried so many things but nothing is working!! Determined to do it before i will have to post into a 30's club!!

Set yourself a date - say your 30th birthday to reach your weight loss goal by. Count how many calories go in and how many you burn and make sure the number that go in is lower than the amount that go out. If it is 500 lower every day you will lose a pound a week- its not as hard as it sounds and you can eat more if you exercise more. You can work all the numbers out online.

Check your weight once a week - as long as the scales are going down rather than up then be happy!

I'm 21, I'm 5'4 I weigh 88kg/193.6 lbs, and i want to get down to 65 kg/143lbs which i was 5 years ago.

I don't start my new job until November, so I'm going to spend the next month reading books, taking walks and working out. Every day.

So I jumpstart everything this month, and then i have to find a shedule that fits my job the following months.

20 minutes kardio/strenght workout each morning and 2-3 visits to the gym each week.

My main goal is to get in great shape for hiking and maybe get rid of my asthma completely, my secondary goal is to get a great ass.

ookay, so I'm 22 years old and so new at this (forums and weight loss). I've been overweight/obese all my life, and recently started exercising and eating right. A few months ago I started at 92.2kgs (203lbs) and have since lost 8kgs (17lbs). Goal Weight is 68kgs (150lbs), although I hit a mountain last week when my family started calling me obsessive (they're not used to this- all overweight and fine with it) - felt demotivated and started eating. Now, I need a bit of a push in the right direction and was hoping a forum like this would give me the healthy support I need. Tips? x

Hey! I've been looking to post more around these forms other then my diary. I'm 20, and 5' 1". My starting weight was 185 on October 20th. My goal weight is 130 by June, which is when I'm running a 5k with my dad (One of his dreams to do with one of his girls. Everyone in my family is tiny, tiny as in, 100-110 pounds, maybe) The run is the 'run for your lives' zombie run. Also, June is when my boyfriend and I are looking into getting our first house. I would like to lose the weight for tons of reasons, to inspire my mom to quit smoking, to run with my dad, to have the blessing to get my first house, and to walk into that house as a beautiful person. Right now, I'm weighing in every Sunday, but on the 23ed I weighed 179.8. So that's fun! I'm trying to get down to 178 by Sunday. So we'll see how that goes! Anyway, I'm motivating myself by staying active on this forum...ok, trying. And having family and friends push me, also I have a video blog going on youtube, just something to keep doing. Thanks for reading!!

Back