20 or under years old.

Wow, there's a lot more new <20 members than I thought. Welcome everybody, please stick with it, it's a very doable and manageable task as long as you stay determined. I myself have lost about 22kg-23kg since January at the age of 18-19, and just a little bit more to go.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions. :)

SOOO, all you teens and such out there, who is finding that summer is helping to votivate them? Honestly seeing all the pretty people is really making me want to get into shape. Lost a few pounds...so thats cool keep up the fight!

Well I'm in Australia so it's winter here, but in summer I was a machine. I find it much easier exercising etc in the summer than winter. It should warm up in a couple months. Congratulations on losing a few pounds, keep it up man. :)

Hi there! I'm from Pennsylvania, living in NYC now for an internship but returning home on Monday for three weeks before going back to college. I'm 20 (but only for four more months thank god...so sick of using my friends ID to get into places around here).

I used to post on here two summers ago when I got back from my first year of college (and 15 pounds heavier--the freshman 15 is NOT A MYTH). I was able to get from 150 lbs down to 128lbs or so. Kept maintenance at 128-132lbs.

But now after living in the city and eating takeout, barely having time to workout (1-2 times a week at most), and going out every night, I've noticed a serious toll on my body. I don't know how much I have gained, I don't have a scale here so I'll find that out on Monday, but I have a tape measure with me and while everywhere else has generally stayed the same, my waist line has grown an inch and my upper arm has grown 1/2 inch :(

I know it sounds petty but its just upsetting because since that summer two years ago I promised myself I wouldn't let me eating get out of control enough to gain weight again and now it seems that I have. I'm really scared to step on the scale in a couple days, I'm just hoping its not over 135 ugh.

Anyway, sorry for the long intro...it's great to see a club of young people! Talk to you all soon!

Hye, I've been on here a while but I'm 19 and I thought I would come on in this club. I'm starting my sophomore year at school in a few weeks, but right now I'm at summer school. I"m using this as an opportunity to get in shape before school starts, and i"ve already noticed a difference. I'm really working on my running the most and doing Yoga every day. So hey to all of y'all!

Hey..I was 15 (just graduated, turning 18 soon!!) when I started truely dieting..so if it makes anybody feel better I lost 70 pounds.. I went from 179 to 109- I'm usually around 111 mostly. I'm 5'3" 3/4 - ALMOST 5'4" hhaha

But weight watchers worked very well for me..and it may for some of you also..I feel so good now that the weight is off..I have my tread somewhere in the before and after weightloss if you want to see pics. =)
Good luck everyone!!

hey, my name is allie. I'm going to be 15 in november.
I don't really know what else to say here.
But i'm 165 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for 6 months now, and I've lose about 7 pounds.
But I'd like to lose another 15 pounds by the end of the year.

I just turned 21 two weeks ago. dang it! I just found this post and im too old....I lost 60 lbs when I was in highschool but then gained it all back when I became a mommy..and got married..working on losing 65 more lbs now..I have my weightloss journey and pics through the years up if anyone cares ; ) good luck everyone on your weightloss and keep it off!

Hey guys
im Laura 18 at the mo, 19 in a few months.
I am 5"6
started training about 3 weeks ago and have toned up mainly. lost 6lb though.
Since January i have losta stone and a half. i am currently 178lb and aiming for 140lb.
not being at school helps now as all i got was stick for my size.

Just looking back at my posts and stats online. and this post really makes me realise how far i have come. i am at of today 162lb and thats after a month of no working out, waaaay tooo busy.

Hey FreshStart,

I'm a bit over 20 (turned 24 recently), but still thought I'd say that it doesn't look like you have that much to lose!

Good luck :)

hi
its been over a year now since i came back on to this forum
my weight wuz 71KG and my goal was 58-60..i lost bout 8-9 kg last summer which was a great accomplishment...but when school started i gained it all back and now its really hard to lose weight...i either become lazy to workout or i do workout but food controls me :(
now again im 71KG unfortunetly :'( and going to try and lose it..again T^T

P.S. im 17 ^_^'

Hey! I'm 19 and I have tried so many diets and what not but to be honest I'm no good with them, I just don't have the will power to loose weight no matter how much I want it. Around two years ago ish I tried the Atkins Diet :( Oh my god please don't anyone do this! I mean yeah I lost around 2 stone ish in about 2 months but its just not healthy. So anyways I thought I needed to get my act together and try something mor healthy, me and a close friend of mine went and joined a gym and wow I loved it, I was going at least 3 times a week which is an healthy method and I lost quite alot but in the healthy way :D Sorry I don't have any pics for you guys but I'll see if I can find some later on and I will post them on for you :)

Hello all! I'm 19 years old and a college sophomore. I'm 5'8" and 211 pounds. My goal weight is 140 pounds. My family is going to Hawaii in January and I want to be more beach presentable (175ish) by then. I plan to do this by going vegan and exercising 5 to 6 times per week. I'd love to give more details but it's late so I'll be back later to be a little more specific.

I'm 17, about to be 18. I just got a great guy who's totally into fitness. Even though im overweight he never says anything about it. I notice though right? I'm 5'2" and weigh currently 151, my goal is to weigh 120 as soon as is healthy.

Back