20 or under years old.

FreshStart.

Well come in. I am just looking for people who are twenty or under years old to swap stories,pictures,and tips for weight loss.

I am seventeen. Female. Ready for a new life. :D

My pictures:
Before

After [Now]

Yeah,I did gain a lot of weight but I am ready to burn it off.

<3

I am so excited to see this! haha

I'm 16, female, and have been snooping around this site for a while now, looking for some kind of inspiration/motivation. I want to make changes in my life, I want to feel better, but I never stick to any attempts made.

I believe talking to someone else who is young and wants to make a change for the better will help me for sure.

Currently, I am 5'3" and weigh 146! :( I carry my weight well, but I don't want to feel like I'm hiding myself anymore. (haha, or maybe that's just something I've told myself)

I want to get into shape in time for the senior dinner dance at the end of the school year.:D

what a pleasant surprise to find this thread.

hey everyone, i'm an 18 year old student in my first year of college. my name is ryan, don't let the username fool you. recently i've started getting into soccer, watching it and studying the game, but i'm not nearly fit enough to play. so that's my goal, and i feel that if i keep track of my goals for everyone to see i'll be much more likely to get it done.

this will also help my golfing game. more athletic ability means more power into my shots, which is never a bad thing.

i wish you all the best on your journeys. i'll be here with you. :)

- ryan

Hello everybody! I am 17, and I am really glad I found this site. A lot of my friends just don't understand where I am coming from, but now I have this forum. I have a lot of weight lose. I am 5'10 and have lost eight out of 114 pounds. I'd like to lose close to sixty by the end of the school year.

Hiya, im 15

its really nice to find a thread with people nearer my age,

argh, im just getting frustrated, i have lost about 28 pounds so far, but i still want to get down to 150-160 before july, i have my high school leaving prom (UK high schools are differant) and i want to go on to college with people who never knew me bfore who will see me how i want them to see me.

So any support for when im about to go to the dark side, would be so much appreciated, cos tbh id like to get this weight thing sorted now, rather than when im older.

Hiya, im 15

its really nice to find a thread with people nearer my age,

argh, im just getting frustrated, i have lost about 28 pounds so far, but i still want to get down to 150-160 before july, i have my high school leaving prom (UK high schools are differant) and i want to go on to college with people who never knew me bfore who will see me how i want them to see me.

So any support for when im about to go to the dark side, would be so much appreciated, cos tbh id like to get this weight thing sorted now, rather than when im older.

Hey! We have about the same goals. Lose the rest of the weight by the time school gets out.

Maybe we should all have a goal to weigh in at by the time school gets out. I want to weigh at least 170 by the time we get out of school. That's about 20 more lbs for me, and I think that that's managable. I have 20 weeks until school lets out, so 1 or more lbs a week seems easy to me! :D

i leave school at june(?) i want to lose 20 pounds by then so i think i worked it out at 1.3 lbs a week, so it should be fairly doable :)

We'll do it! I know we can. Where do you go to school? I think you said that you are in the UK?

Yeh im in the UK, i dont think you'd know my school even if i told you lol.

Argh, does anyone else get reallly annoyed when you do really well for a day, and eat everything right, exercise, and then the next day youve somehow gained weight, i dunno if its water weight or what, but its a bit of dampner on the spirits.

Yeah, it's ok to have you're weight fluctuate(sp?) up and down a few pounds. I do it, and yes it's frustrating, but that's why I only go by what I weigh on Monday, rather than everyday during the week. It's easier to keep track of where I actually am. Maybe set a day for you to track your weight on. A lot of people do it on fridays, but I do it on Mondays. Whatever day works best for you is best.

Keep going! We'll be skinny in no time! :D

Xorie, you are so positive! :D

I would like to loose 20 pounds (at least 15) by the end of the school year. I think that is doable in 18 weeks.

Phew :D i got through the first 2 days back on track-i think the one day at a time thing makes it easier. Plus i havent weighed myself today :eek: i dont like not knowing whats going on :(

Yay! Welcome !!!

I am so glad we found eachtoher!

I had some difficult times in my life, but it is all behind me now and I am ready to make a fresh start. :)

Your before and after pictures are apsolutely amazing. Post pictures of yourself guys, don't be shy. We are all here to support eachother and we all undestand how everyone feels, because we are all in the same situation.

I love you all so much. We can so do it !:D

Hello,
I am 19yrs, 20 in June. I am a mum of 2. I currently weigh 69kgs (152lb) and I am wanting to get to 52kgs(114lb). Wanting to lose my baby fat.
I have a bit of a problem with my eating habits but I seem to workout alright.

What are you all doing to lose weight?

Taddy, I'd sugguest to you getting a sparkpeople.com account. It's free and measures your calories, fat and carb intake while also keeping track of your exercise.

That's what I'm doing, at least. Pretty helpful stuff. :p

New Kid!

HEY EVERYONE,
So I'm totally new to this weight loss forum thing, I figured it would be a really good idea since my problem is definitely motivation. I am good at losing weight, hell I've lost the same 10Lbs dozens of times lol. But seriously I know its not healthy to yo-yo and it makes me really grumpy so I want to just lose the 10-15Lbs for good. It's particularly hard because I just feel like even if I do eat healthy and exercise I'll eventually slip and end up where I started all over again. I am definitely an emotional eater and when I'm bored I tend to binge. I figure if I have someone I report to I will be a little more hesitant before wolfing down a box of cookies. I'm 5'8 and I weighed 150Lbs at the beginning of the month but I've been so bad since then I haven't wanted to weigh myself... I'm probably around 160Lbs now. Just wondering if anyone needed a weight-loss buddy, just someone to check in with or share ideas.
xox kat

Back