2 Pounds A Week Club

This weeks looking pretty good

Saturday I was 133.8 pounds and today I am 132.8 - so hopefully I will join the 2pound a week club by saturday haha xx

Hey Cat :) sounds like you're headed towards a good loss this week. You show your ticker by pasting the link into your signature. Go to 'User CP' then 'edit signature' on the left hand menu then paste the link into the box. Then it'll show on every post you make :)

Hmm, I weigh myself tomorrow morning and I really don't think I've worked hard enough to lose 2lbs this week. Eating's been ok but I've been pretty damn lazy. Hope everybody else is having success.

Hmm, I weigh myself tomorrow morning and I really don't think I've worked hard enough to lose 2lbs this week. Eating's been ok but I've been pretty damn lazy. Hope everybody else is having success.

I know what you mean! Don't mistake laziness for fatigue though. I do the same thing, but lately I've allowed myself to take a nap when my body feels it really needs it. Many times this helps boost my energy just enough to get through that workout :) I got in the habit of calling myself lazy too, but realized it wasn't that I was being lazy. I just needed rest.

I was soooo excited when I saw my weight this morning - 158! Finally officially broke into the 150's. I was around 161 last week so another 2+ lb loss this week :)

I was soooo excited when I saw my weight this morning - 158! Finally officially broke into the 150's. I was around 161 last week so another 2+ lb loss this week :)

Congrats Cheiri!! I am hoping to crack into the 170s any day now. Looking forward to that exciting feeling myself.

Well done Cheiri :)

August 15th - 238 lbs
August 22nd - 235 lbs
August 29th - 234 lbs
September 5th - 233 lbs

So again only 1 pound this week. I knew I wouldn't make 2 this week. I haven't been sleeping very well and I think I let that affect me too much, I definitely haven't done as much exercise as I usually do.
I NEED to lose 2 this week because it's not long before I'll be going back to University where the temptation to eat whatever the hell I want is strong! I'm feeling more confident about eating well there than I did last September though. I feel like my attitude towards food is changing.

Hope everyone has a great week

Aww, thanks for the congrats guys :)

BikiniBound, you'll feel so good to be breaking into the 170's! I can't wait to see you do it :)

elenasflickaby, good job on the loss this week! And it's even better that you assessed the problem, so that way you can fix it this week. Keep pushing on and those 100 lbs will just melt off :)

Let's do it! Two pounds a week sounds nice and gettable for me, I'm looking forward to this new target.

07/09 - 187 pounds
14/09 - (we shall see...)

Oh, congrats! :party: That's awesome! :D

Well done Bikinibound :)

Thanks guys!! :)

06/22 193.6 lbs.

06/29 191.4 lbs. (2.2 lbs lost)

07/06 189 lbs. (2.4 lbs. lost)

07/13 187.2 lbs. (1.8 pounds lost - damn, so close...)

07/20 187.4 lbs. :banghead:

07/29 185.6 lbs.(1.8 lbs. lost...so glad I'm losing again but wish it was 2 lbs.)

08/03 184.8 lbs. (.8 pounds lost...short week from Thurs to Tues)

08/10 184.2 lbs (.6 pounds lost)

08/17 183.4 lbs (.8 lbs lost)

08/24 182.2 lbs (1.2 lbs lost)

08/31 180.2 (2 lbs lost)

09/07 178.4 (1.8 lbs lost....and NO MORE 180s!!! Yay! :hurray:)

I am loving the roll I am on right now! I am on my way to exceeding my monthly goals at the moment!

August 15th : 186.4 lbs
August 22nd : 183.4 lbs
August 29th : 182.4 lbs
September 5th : *bad week no weigh in*
September 12th: 178. 6 lbs (-3.8 lbs)
Four week total: 7.8 lbs

So I think that's pretty good considering I had a really bad week one week and a day or two here or there that set me back. This week I've been really good and it shows! So I'm determined to just keep it up. No more set backs. I can do this.

for the past couple of weeks i have not been doing as well as i could have. I still lost a couple of pounds but that's because of not eating as much. I don't no whats happening but i need to start working out, somehow i lost my motivation :(

I think this method is a good way to lose weight but it WILL plateau eventually. There is only so much weight you can lose and still be healthy. You also have to factor in the human nature. I myself know that if there is food in front of me I will gorge it down. Sad but true. I want to join your challenge because I am on the wrestling team and need to lose 15 lbs. healthily and stay at that weight for as long as I can (read my post to figure out why).

I noticed you don't have tips Daymon so I figure you want us to do it our own way? Shoutout to anyone, send me a message if you have an idea that will help me lose weight healthily. Thanks.

September 17th ~ (approx. cause i have a spring scale) 138 lbs.
Spetember 24th ~ ???

Last edited:
August 15th - 238 lbs
August 22nd - 235 lbs
August 29th - 234 lbs
September 5th - 233 lbs
September 12th - 231 lbs

Finally, 2 pounds lost :)
Wishing everyone well for this week, even if last week wasn't so good for you you can do it.

Back