Uploading Pics

:violent:

I have no idea what the hell the deal is but i cant upload pics on the site from my computer. Why is that? is there a super secret code on how to do it or what? i click on the paper clip find my file make sure it doesnt exceed 500 width and all that jazz for .jpg and it still says unable to upload pic. WTF gives

:violent:

I have no idea what the hell the deal is but i cant upload pics on the site from my computer. Why is that? is there a super secret code on how to do it or what? i click on the paper clip find my file make sure it doesnt exceed 500 width and all that jazz for .jpg and it still says unable to upload pic. WTF gives

It may be that you need a certain number of posts before you can upload pics. Do you have a Photobucket account? If not, you can create one, and upload the pics to your personal account, and copy the code under the pic, and post it in the text legend when making a post.

photobucket sucks.

You will have to host them, though. Imageshack will do it for free with no sign up, I believe.

Just google "image host" and pick one.

ya deff. not a virus lol im pretty tech savy for the most part. Im going to try hosting it. Thanx tho guys.

did image host work then?

Back