120s Club

I'll be joining this club in 2 months! Just watch. ye:D

I inched into this club at 129.6 today on the scales - for the first time in 22 years.

I will be floating around the borderline for a few days until my weight settles - but I am there today.

Congrats

Wow Kgirl and Omega! Great job :hurray: Right now I'm just trying to do half of what you've accomplished.

Well done Kgirl. Congratulations!
My weight is actually back in the 130s today as I am retaining water due to TOM.

I will join you hopefully in about 6 weeks time... I am slow but I will get here, I know I will!

It is great to see you all here.

At this stage things go slowly for us all.

129.6 again for me today. I barely qualify for being in this club - but thankfully today's weight has me here. I drift in and out a bit too much for my liking.

After a holiday gain (18 days in Greece) I have drifted back up out of this club - but hope to be back soon.

Can I join the club too?
I am around 130~128 lbs....
It's getting slowly indeed.... just dieting doesn't work at all anymore..
I needa excersise....... o_O"

Wooah, how tall are you all??

you are asking me?

i am around 4.96 feet... pretty short...
I don't know if 99 lbs is too thin... I saw some one was 99 lbs and she was taller than me and she was absolutely not thin or something... o_O"

but if i am getting too thin... i will gain more than 99 lbs...

I'm not here yet but need the pressure!!

Have been in the 130s club for over a year.

I have not seen a number in the 120s since 2005, I'm at 135.4 today and have a goal of 129.x in two weeks.

:D

I SOOOOO wanna be in this club. This stagnant weight is killing me. I have been between 134-136 for over a month now. That would have been fine but I started my journey when I was 140 so I have hit this wall after losing 4lbs. This is totally ridiculous. REALLY REALLY wanna be in 120s soon.

2 lbs less and i will join this club. If only i keep being motivated.

Back