Guy complained about me at gym today

Complete BullSh!t.

I was sitting there doing bench with my coach. And this guy walk over and takes all the 10lbs weights off my station. Im like what ever. He goes over and loads up his bar with a 45lb plate, a 25lb plate, and 4 10lbs weights on each side and then began to bench with that and with his feet on the edge of the bench. I started laughing really:D A few minutes later i needed a 10lb plate. Walked over and asked if i could have two back and the sh!t hit the fan, why....you tell me. You can image how it went down, him being an ass for some reason and i made fun of his "stack attack" bench methods.(I dont think straight when people try to be asses) One thing led to another he complained that i, here's the kicker.....tried to steal his weight. :D:D

End of that! Me-1 Him-0

So what did the manager say?

He told one of the personal trainers there and the trainer walked over and could even speek straight b/c he was laughing so hard at the guy. It made my day

Okay, you've had a chance to tell your side of the story, now let me tell you how it really went down...

First of all, it wasn't a 45lb plate, a 25lb plate, and 4 10lbs weights on each side. It was (4) 45 lb plates, a 25lb plate and (1) 10 lb plate.

And it wasn't a bench bar, it was a bicep curl bar!

- ya know I'm kiddin', right?

Last edited:
Let me get this straight: he took the weight off your bar and you stood there and did nothing? Don't wonder why he started giving you crap when you asked for them back. Next time, choke slam.

Okay, you've had a chance to tell your side of the story, now let me tell you how it really went down...

First of all, it wasn't a 45lb plate, a 25lb plate, and 4 10lbs weights on each side. It was (4) 45 lb plates, a 25lb plate and (1) 10 lb plate.

And it wasn't a bench bar, it was a bicep curl bar!

- ya know I'm kiddin', right?

That sounds more accurate. He did look a lot like Ronnie Coleman. Or just a big grizzle bear.

Back