120s Club

I need to lose 4 lbs to join this club. I wil stay on track to make that happen during the next weeks.

I want so much to be in this club by the end of the month. I am now at 137 lbs. These extra 10 pounds make me confusing. I have been stuck at this point the previous week. I want make a really progress toward my goal, this week.

Just came across this thread and already feel motivated to start working out. Wish everyone good luck reaching the goal. Hop to join this club too.

I am still away from this club. I need to lose 3,5 lbs to join this club. The previous month was a good one and by the end of June i was near the threshold of this club due to intense workout. However in these 8 days i am again far from the threshold. I would like to be again near as soon as possible.

I still need to lose 3,5 lbs to join this club. I can't really avoid the weight fluctuation, i try at least to be at some point stable near the weight of this moment. I have this goal until the end of month.

Today i am just 1 lbs away from this club. I just can't wait to join this club but i think i have to wait some time more for this. Anyway i 'll try more now that i am near the threshold of the club.

Far away again from this club. After holidays i am around 136-138 lbs. I want to lose these extra pounds and be in this club by the end of the month

Dusting off another one! Still quite a few pounds off from this Club, but my overall weight loss goal is to get in. I've been in the 120's before and mid to high 120's is the ideal weight for my height/frame size. Gonna try to keep working hard and staying consistent til I get there!!

120's... wow. i'd love to be MG-TC size... maybe for a day or two... :)

1948-mgtc.jpg
even at my shrunken down 5'11" i'm still about half-foot too big for this guy.

129.9 lbs

Still in this club. Planning on staying here for awhile.

Back