100 Days

I lost another 500 g, hope it will be a little bit more on Friday. I officially weight myself on Fridays. I changed my Ticker, and in signatures it shows, but here it doesn't. But ok.

For me tickers only show up when I'm on my laptop, not when I'm on mobile.

I lost another 1kg. But ticker unfortunately doesn´t work. I mean it works in my signature, but not here. But ok. Now I have 80 kg. One more kg till the goal.

I’ll have a look in the morning on my laptop, to see if your signature shows, but none show on my phone.
What is much more important is the fact that you have lost another kg! We’ll done! 🥳

I lost another kg. And I reached my first goal! Super happy about it. Little turtle came to the end of the beach. I will set another goal, 76 kg. So this time turtle has to go 3 kg to the right. Also, with this second goal I am close to BMI being 30 which is very good. I cant wait for my BMI to be below 30. That will feel like a huge acomplishment. 76kg is not set as a second goal for no reason. I haven't had that much kg for 9 years. So that is also a big milestone for me. Now, I am officially Obese - Class I. Ok. I will be that even when I reach my second goal. But that is completely ok. In one moment I was Obese Class II. But that was for a short period of time.

I am on 28th day of my diet. I don't look at it like a something temporary. I would like to eat like this always. It is very simple and agrees well with my lifestyle. My first goal 7 months earlier was to eat like this for 100 days. Now, I would like to eat like this always. I feel like my eating is completely under control. 28 days is not a short period of time. In that time I didn't follow my plan for three evengings which I think is completely ok. And realistic. I have a long road ahead of me. But I will focus now on this second goal. I would be happy to reach it in a month.

Congratulations to you and the turtle! Losing that obesity label is going to feel so good. And feeling like you can keep this up forever is perfect.

You are doing really well Milanica & I love that you have found a way to do this in a healthy & sustainable way :)

I am still on 79. These three kg will be hard to lose. I was following my diet strictly.
I ate sweets in 7 ocasions. And I was controlling myself as much as I could.
I am on my plan for 38 days now.

Times I ate sweets:
- cherry pie a small piece, part of the menu at the restaurant
- cheese cake small piece, part of the menu at the restaurant
- medovnik, 2 pieces, part of the menu at the restaurant
- 2 Ferrero Rocher, present from a friend (there was 6 pieces I gave my mom and sister 4)
- 3 Ferrero Rocher, present from an ex roommate
- 2 guylian chocolate pieces and 4 small chocolate truffles, friend brought from a trip to Belgium
- ratluk, one small piece, I brought from Serbia and wanted to try it

For me this is nothing, considering that I usually eat 100g of chocolate daily! And some days up to 300g.

Times I ate dinner - 4 times.

I will go for holidays tomorrow, and stay for 4 days. And I will eat dinner, and I will eat everything other people eat, I don't want to restrict myself.

But after returning, I will continue to follow my plan.

I can't wait for 78.9 kg. But I don't expect to achieve that until 29. of April.

79 is my goal weight & I know how hard it was to get a few kilos below it years ago. I got there but couldn't sustain it. Have fun on your vacation!

I came back from Italy. I ate there really a lot, which was unnecessary, but ok. I will weight myself in pajamas on Friday and see where I am at. It would be ok for me to have between 80 kg and 81 kg. I am pretty sure I won't have less than that. But more than 82 kg will depress me. But let's wait and see.

I don't have fruits for breakfast tomorrow. But ok. I will eat only oats with nuts. I have to plan and buy everything I will need tomorrow.

Ok, so I totally spiraled down. I am eating like crazy, tons of sweets. I am not preparing, but buying food.
My sister told me to stick to my plan in Italy, and should have listened to her. Lesson learned.

So the plan is the following:
1. I am starting on 1. of May
2. I strictly stick to the plan until 1. January
3. I have only two meals, breakfast and lunch
4. I usually prepare them at home
5. for breakfast I eat grains + fruits + nuts
6. for lunch I eat proteins + vegetables + some starch or carbohydrates
7. I measure myself every 1. and 15. of the month

In ideal case, but not the part of the plan, I work from office. I brush my teeth before eating anything. I eat a teaspoon of perga half an hour before breakfast. And drink a glass of room temperature water with some lemon. I go to bed at 9.30 in the evening, and sleep until 6.30. But I will concentrate just on the plan, everything else is a bonus.

I have to do maximum of 6 things a day, and usually less. Plan what I will eat. Go shopping for the groceries. Prepare breakfast. Eat breakfast. Preppare lunch. Eat lunch. Idealy, I will make a weekly plan and shop for groceris two times per week. This is easy enough for me to follow. I already had a great success and it lasted for more than a month. So I am confident I can stick to this plan for 8 months. But we will see.

On Friday I will have dinner with some friends, and that will be the last supper hahaha

Ok so, easy. I will eat whatever I want until Sunday. I will make plan on Saturday and go for groceires shopping. On Sunday I start.

Another, bigger problem than what I will eat is how I feel among people. I like to spend some days completely alone. And then I feel great. But when I have to be around people, I feel a ton of mixed emotions. I feel inadequate. When I say something it is often that someone else will have a reaction to that that is not pleasant. And it affects me. I am not used to that. But lets look at the good things. Columbian guy is nice to me. Good. I have a friend that treats me awesome and I am very grateful to that. I have another friend who is really nice, I could invite her to do something together. I also made one great friend, but we lost contact. She was inviting me to do stuff together, but I was afraid of covid. I could call her. But we will see. I should meet more people.

The ideal thing would be to meet Spanish or Latin guy, so I could practice the language and have a boyfriend. That would be amazing.

I don't have anything to talk about and I feel like a very boring person. That is not how I was before. When I say before, I mean before the pills I have to take now. But on the other hand I sleep really good, amazing! And i am not as anxious. I will have an appoitment with my doctor in August, and I hope he will say I can stop taking them.

So, I have a problem with feeling people don't like me. I take everything too personal, and I am super sensitive. Which is bad of course. Will work on that.

Today I am at home, with my roommates, which are nice, thanks God, unlike my previous roommates.
Ok.

So, the main thing that drains my energy is realtions with people. And not having a boyfriend drains my energy as well. Because I really need a boyfriend with my whole soul and my whole body. But ok.

I look bad. We had a party on Sunday, and someone took a video. Omg I am fat! I don't see myself in a mirror like that. And I didn't have luck with boys here, I hope it is because of how fat I am, because I can solve that. In Serbia I was meeting guys without a problem. But here it is difficult. Ok, enough for today.

Ok, so today I will plan what I will eat in the next days, and I will go shopping tomorrow.
I got my period today which can maybe explain why I was so sensitive in the last days.
I ate a lot of sweets.
This diet will be good for my budget as well.
Last night I went for a dinner with friends, and spend almost 40 euros, which for me is too much.
It was nice. I felt nice. I felt loved, although I was very very boring.

It is easier now. Before I felt hate from my rommates, not all of them, but two of three yes. And I had to live with them. Thanks God they left, and the new roommates are treating me nice. I felt hate from the Columbian guy. But now it is ok. Now I just feel hate from the Greek guy. But will ignore him completely, and I think it will be fine. Don't know what to think about the Russian guy. He is so nice on one hand, but whatever I say he replies with a note of sarcasm. I really have to work on not caring how other people treat me. But that is hard. It is maybe impossible. I will try to surround myself with the people who like me, and feel good. Will work on that, that is a huge topic.

Another huge topic is about a boyfriend. Meeting guys here in Spain simply doesn't work for me. In Serbia it was somehow easy. I put little effort, and could meet really cool and nice guys, but here simply nothing happens. Or maybe I have changed. I don't know. But some friends I made told me that is a thing here. There is so many girls from all around the Europe that come here as an exchange students, and they want to meet spanish guys, and to have that love adventure, so the guys have a lot of options, and they just don't care. It makes sense. Ok, it is what it is.

I will work on myself. When I say that I mean I will work on my inner strength, my confidence, my attitudes, the way I treat other people. I want to put an effort in things I find important. And not to care too much about the rest. I will just take it easy.

I couldn't fall asleep last night almost until 4 am. I hate that. I didn't take my pill on time, that is maybe why, and maybe because of my period I was nervious. Now I am tired. I would really like to go to bed early and wake up early.

What are my priorities? I will rank them in the order of descending importance.
1. losing weight
2. job
3. my inner strength, confidence
4. treating well the people I love, making circles of friends, anything that has to do with other people
5. exercising
6. boyfriend
7. keeping house in order
8. doing a medical check up
9. financies
10. spending time in nature, traveling
11. learning spanish
That is it.

Last edited:
Today is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day.
I went shopping. Bought a ton of stuff. Pears, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, dried apricots, dried cranberries. Barley, rye, millet, spelt, basmati rice, integral rice, blacked beans, chickpeas. I have cabbage at home to make a salad.
I am starting tomorrow, can't wait.

Back