100 Days

Hahaha, yes we are very international. Russia, Greece, Spain, Italy, Columbia, Venezuela and one guy from China I really like. So maybe it is a hipster thing haha But nontheless inspiring. Because I never know what to cook, now I have ideas for at least a week.
Excactly, my goal is autophagy, but I don´t know the proper terminology. In Serbia we call not eating after lunch autophagy, but it is maybe more precise to say intermittent fasting.

I think the current term is intermittent fasting but one goal of that is often autophagy: basically when your body starts breaking down/replacing old stuff.

12. day of autophagy for me. 900g less. Yes!
Today I´ve gone shopping for groceries, I bought cous cous, fusili, some bread with sesame seeds, watta or something like that. I love it because it is crispy, but mostly because it stays fresh for weeks. It is like toasted bread. So I don´t have to think about bread for next couple of weeks. I have some creme fraiche, I should use it before it goes bad. But will see. What else? Yes, they didn´t have almond butter, so I bought cashew nuts butter. It is nice.
Today I cooked lentils, with bell peppers, red onion and carrots, and also tomato sauce. It is nice, and I will have it for a couple of days. Yes, I bought raspberries as well. Good price, 2 euros for 200g.
Yesterday I met a guy I really liked, but I had that sinking feeling of not having a chance with him, cause I am too fat, and he would not find me attractive. But, ok I will lose weight if I continue like this, for sure. Then I just hope, I won´t feel too old for guys. But ok.

Yesterday I met a guy I really liked, but I had that sinking feeling of not having a chance with him, cause I am too fat, and he would not find me attractive. But, ok I will lose weight if I continue like this, for sure. Then I just hope, I won´t feel too old for guys. But ok.
Different guys like different figures. If you're worried about not being "good enough" now you'll probably have the same problem once you lose the weight. When you're insecure you're always too fat, thin, short, tall, old, uncultured, outspoken, (in)experienced... And usually it's just in your head.

I completely see your point of view. But that works only in theory. Of course there is someone who doesn´t mind a girl being overweight, but majority of men doesn´t find that attractive. I have empirical proofs of that, haha :) So it is not in my head. It is a reality. I am not worried a bit, if I were I wouldn´t let myself weight 83 kg. I really don´t care. Maybe he wouldn´t even liked me if I were 22 and thin. I don´t know that, but I am 100% sure with this guy, being overweight is a no. And I am probably way older than him. Just, I really liked him, he is attractive, maybe he is a jerk, I don´t know that. My ex boyfried who is super attractive, didn´t mind it at all. And I gained all this extra weight being in a relationship with him. So I am not sure that is even a good thing.

And the most important thing is, of course I think I am good enough, and more than enough, and not just me, every one of us. I truly believe in that. But for a flirt, me first, I mind physical attractivness and guys looking good, and I don´t see anything bad in that. And of course, I don´t see anything bad when guys do that. That is in human nature. And it is completely ok.

And some unpopular opinions. This guy is greek, and in general I find greek men very attractive on so many levels. On the other hand, Catalan men. Oh... Days can go by without seeng a decent looking man. It is not nice to say this, but it what it is.

:rotflmao: I'm not going to comment on the relative attractiveness of Greek and Catalan men but I'm glad you're not generally insecure about how attractive you are. Confidence is so important!

Thanks LaMa! :beerchug: I am not sure how confindent I am when it comes to atractivness, but I for sure think I am worth it as a whole :))

I love that you appreciate your own worth. It is much easier to look after your own health if your self-esteem is robust.

Thank you girls :grouphug: I agree with you 100%.

I want to go home so badly. And I don't like to make plans, I prefer doing everything last minute. So I could go on Thursday and stay till Monday or even Friday, and work from home. I will see. But I deeply miss my friends and family.

Ok. Autophagy is going well. For 15 days I didn't follow twice, and not because of hunger, but because of socializing. So that is ok. If I stay here, on Friday we have a farewell dinner with a Chinese collegue I like very much, a little bit sad he won't be here anymore. And my postdoc supervisor wants to quit this job. Noooo. I need her, and not just to help me with the project I like it when she is around. But on the other hand I understand her, it is a little bit toxic with our PI and the guy just below here. So that will make things a lot harder for me, but what can I do. It is what it is.

I think I will go home. There is just one thing. We have a very important meeting on Thursday at 4, and I am arriving at 3. I need at least 2 hours to be ready for the meeting. I can grab a taxi at the airport. But still no way I can be on time. But maybe it is ok even if I am late. i will see. But like just thinking about coming makes me so so happy. And some friends who live in Sweden will be there. I miss them. And this is a chance to see them.

I am still planning my food, and that is a game changer. So for breakfast I will eat chia pudding with fruits, some honey and almond butter. For lunch I made cous cous with vegetables. I will have it for two days.

Yes, it is precious. But I won't make it. I have a lot of work to do, and a very important meeting on Thursday, so it is not a good moment. But ok.

Cous cous is not a good idea. I am very hungry now. I have it for tomorrow as well. I will have to have bigger breakfast to make it. I will make it again, when I lose quite a bit, because I will probably eat less. But for now it is a no.

Definitely. Next time I will make it with chicken or shrimps or feta cheese and avocado.
I made a plan for the next week. One day spagetti with gorgonzola and shrimps. One day risotto with mushrooms. One day fusili with tuna and vegetables. And three days quinoa salat with a lot of vegetables. So I need to look at recipies, and make a list of what I need to buy.
It is very interesting to me how this intermittent fasting works well for me. I just simply don´t eat and everything is fine. No cravings. And I usually crave a lot, that is why I had 32 kg extra, now 30. Yessss! I am two kilos lighter :))
I actually hate to think about food, and to think about every little bite. Also I hate to have restrictions in terms of food I shouldn´t eat. It is way easier for me to focus on the food I should eat. And eat that. And then I simply don´t eat anything else.
And I have to repeat this, planning, so important.
For breakfast I just need to buy fruits, everything else I have. And I am filling up my pantry. Now I have tuna, quinoa, spagetti, fusili, couscous and lentils. And I plan according to that.

Congratulations on losing 2 kg! Great to hear IF works so well for you. Mind that two of your meals for next week (risotto and quinoa salad) aren't very high in protein so they might leave you hungry.

Congratulations on losing 2kg already. I'm glad IF works well for you :)
I have seen that you have a ticker link in your signature but it is not visible. If you want it to be visible to others try copying the BB code from the ticker factory & then pasting it into your sig.

Thanks girls!
I definitely want to eat more protein, less carbs. I will still eat a lot of carbs, but I want to replace a portion of that for proteins. But, I will take it easy.
I have made the ticker, but I am seeing a little picture with a bold red x as my signature besides the ticker, but when I go to edit the signature there is nothing there. But I really like this little turtle, it will lead me from one goal to another. I like to have multiple smaller goals.

Thanks Cate! Now it looks great :)

I came home :) Totally last minute. Yestarday I asked my supervisor, and she said it is ok. I will be working, but from Belgrade in the next two weeks. I am so happy.

Today I spent the whole day outside. The weather is amazing, sunny and warm. I felt the momental relaxation when I exited the airplane. Love I feel from my friends and family. I cannot explain this, but everything is easy for me here. Zero stress.

I made my life very simple in Spain, because a feel A LOT of stress. I have very little clothes, very little cosmetics, I make simple foods, and organize my time in a simplistic way. I will come back on Friday. I can go out, but if Saturday is rainy, I can clean my room and wash all of my clothes and sheets. So I can start fresh. I really like when everything is clean and in order. I have an urge to deep clean the refrigirator. It is a disaster, so dirty. Especially the department for frozen food. But I would need to turn it off for that which I am not sure is a good idea. So I will try to do my best with it turned on. I cant't wait to make everything clean and in order. And to try to have less stress.

Here the food is easy, because my mom cooks, so I don't have to think about it at all. Just to make the breakfast. So I hope I will lose between 1 and 2 kg while I am here.

I want to enjoy to the fullest. To see all the people I love and visit all the places I love. And to experience this antistress to the max. Just easy.

How wonderful that you got to go home after all! Enjoy the love and the relaxation.

Back