Weight-Loss Weight Loss Contest for 1 Month

Weight-Loss
So far it seems like Missie has lost the most, 4kg = 8.8 lbs, Err2 coming in second =)

Do you guys want to start a fresh new contest for the month of May?

I'll start:
May 1 SW: 118.8lbs
June 1 GW: 112 lbs (I'll keep it a bit more realistic)

May 1 starting weight: 210.2

June 1 Goal: 205.0

Welcome team!! =)

What kind of diet/ exercise routine are you guys following? Maybe we can share tips.

for my diet, i'm doing alternate day fasting kinda, like every other day i'll aim for 300 cals or so, and the rest of the time i eat at maintenance. for exercise, i don't really do anything

I'm sort of calculated my calorie range at which I don't gain very much, it's like 800 calories - whether I create that through burning during exercise or calorie restriction. It' not very much but I'm stable at 900 cals and anything over 1000 I gain, mind you I have PCOS and a thyroid condition which makes it easy to gain. Also, I was talking to someone about cutting off meals post 6pm. I may try that today.

for my diet, i'm doing alternate day fasting kinda, like every other day i'll aim for 300 cals or so, and the rest of the time i eat at maintenance. for exercise, i don't really do anything

That is an interesting strategy... I'm glad you can control your cravings!

I'm holding steady at 117.2lbs, which is strange...but hoping to get down to 116lbs by Thursday's check-in! I'm considering a juice cleanse as well, as part of a reset on my digestive system.

Hope the rest of you are doing well!

116.8lbs - finally, where I was two months ago. Weight loss has been extremely slow, hoping I can hit 112lbs by end of month, but more likely will net out at 114lbs if I'm good.

the month is almost over and haven't really lost anything x(

sw: 64.9kgs/142.7
cw: 63.2/139.0

You've lost a few kg from what I can see above? Down to 139kgs! It's ok for this to happen slowly, some weeks will be tough, I was stuck at a plateau for a very long time. And will probably hit it again.

May 31st I am down to 113.4lbs, which is not bad. I had shot up to 121lbs this month and had to come back down.

End of June goal: 108lbs (5lbs to go)

Starting June 1st at 113lbs.

Wondering if I can get down to 105lbs by end of the month, will have to see.

May 1 starting weight: 210.2
May 15: 207.0
June 1 goal: 205.0

June 1 actual: 203.8

Back