Welcome New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's give a great big congratulations to

M2M
OHappyDaye
Wishes
Dariqueen

who will be joining newbride, redneckwoman and me as members of the moderation staff.

The forum is getting busier, especially this time of year so it was time to add on some new staff...

Congrats Ladies!!!

Congrats girls, glad to have ya :)

guys, we can't forget the newbies, wishes is doing a good job w/ that, but i've been slipping...i see theres ALOT of newbie posts that don't have any posts, or just 1.

Thanks ladies! And thanks for the reminder Korrie...usually I get so busy checking out the diaries that I forget about the newcomers section.:(

Thanks EVERYONE!! I'll try to make ya proud! :p :D No, really! :)

I was trying to get as many newbies as I could last night...then I passed out. :p

Let's give a great big congratulations to

M2M
OHappyDaye
Wishes
Dariqueen

who will be joining newbride, redneckwoman and me as members of the moderation staff.

The forum is getting busier, especially this time of year so it was time to add on some new staff...

WELCOME all you hot mama's couldn't ask for a better CREW!! TAMMY:)

A great big forum congratulations to the lovely and helpful Leigh P and oh so handome and helpful tonym (one of these days I'll figure out how to spell his last name) on their promotions to Super Moderators...

This really should come as no suprise to anyone, given the amount of time, effort and caring he puts into making this place one of good information...

I'd like to congratulate the ever so dashing, debonaire and l ovely Steve on his promotion to Super Moderatorship...

Now, this doesnt mean you still can't debate with him ...:) he's stil the same ole cute steve...

Glad to have you on board staff

Thank you, thank you....

I'd like to thank my fans who have suppo........

hahahahaha.

I wouldn't debate with me now. I'll just ban you for disagreeing with me. I am always right. :p

oh boy...

we've created a monster...

do you debate with yourself often, son? I think you might be borderline schitzophrenic... it does explain a lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back