Weight Loss Diary 2017 - Goal 1-0-5

I'm sorry that you feel hurt Misty. :grouphug: It's important to take good care of yourself sweets & look to the future xoxo

I'm sorry that you feel hurt Misty. :grouphug: It's important to take good care of yourself sweets & look to the future xoxo

Thank you, Cate. It sucks when someone close to you have moved on so successfully. I feel so stuck. I need to work through this. Thanks for for your kind words, they mean a lot.

Today I weighed in at 133.8 lbs. I have not been myself the past 9 days and I hate it. I hate feeling broken, feeling useless and feeling like I have no hope. My biggest and most important barrier right now is that I want to be in a career where I am running my own company, or am a partner in a company. It has to be meaningful. I have no idea what kind of business I could be running. I do love writing and have started on a few novels but those take time and there is no guarantee for high pay-off. So I am stuck. Maybe it's a matter of meeting like-minded people but I just don't even know how I could find someone so specifically that would be willing to do something big with me. It would be like finding a needle in a haystack. There are lots of thoughts in my head and I just can't seem to a) figure out what I would exactly do b) figure out a way to do it. I think part A is more daunting. what am I doing with my life? I should have some idea at 33 but I feel lost and empty and I'm not sure what to do.

Misty, you are not broken, nor useless & you do have hope. I don't think I ever knew what I was doing with my life. I never had huge ambitions and I have had a really good life. Stop worrying so much hon & just try to enjoy the little things. One day you will look back, like me & think you had a good life. Good things will come to you xoxo

Misty, you are not broken, nor useless & you do have hope. I don't think I ever knew what I was doing with my life. I never had huge ambitions and I have had a really good life. Stop worrying so much hon & just try to enjoy the little things. One day you will look back, like me & think you had a good life. Good things will come to you xoxo

Thank you *BIG HUG*

Hope you're feeling better, lovely.. I'm sorry you're sad. What job do you do at the mo? Maybe it's about just trying lots of different things til you find your "thing." I did an English degree and then found my passion after 4 different jobs working with vulnerable people and am now re qualifying at the age of 28..there's always time to start over x

Hope you're feeling better, lovely.. I'm sorry you're sad. What job do you do at the mo? Maybe it's about just trying lots of different things til you find your "thing." I did an English degree and then found my passion after 4 different jobs working with vulnerable people and am now re qualifying at the age of 28..there's always time to start over x

I think you're right

Today I'm at 134lbs - have been eating relatively clean. Goal is to get to 105 lbs still. So 29 more lbs to go. Thank you for the support, all!!

Been battling depression but trying to fight through this. Been watching a lot of useful YouTube videos.

CW: 132 lbs

27 more lbs to go.

Been battling depression but trying to fight through this. Been watching a lot of useful YouTube videos.

CW: 132 lbs

27 more lbs to go.
Depression is a hard thing to deal with. Just do everything you can to stay positive. It can absolutely cripple you if you let it. So just dont let it. :)

It's been a while since I posted. I'm hovering around 132/131 lbs - I lost weight, gained it back and am back to where I was in Sept. I'm hoping I can get to 128 lbs by next week. This weight loss has been very slow. So much easier in my twenties. But I am not giving up. I have adjusted my goal to 110lbs - so I am about 20lbs away. Aim is to work towards losing 15- 20lbs by mid-Dec. So 7 weeks.

Breaking goal into milestones:
Milestone 1: 129lbs (end of week/Mon)
Milestone 2: 125lbs (Nov 10th)
Milestone 3: 120lbs (Nov 24)
Milestone 4: 115 (Dec 1)
Milestone 5: 110 (Dec 15)

Milestone 6: 105 (Jan 2018)

Ok that was wishful thinking a month ago lol - I have been stuck at 130/131lbs for the past few weeks. I also went on a min-vacation - I have come back with a pile of work but the escape was nice for a bit. Back to the grind as of now. I'm hoping to lose 10lbs over the next 4 weeks and hit milestone #2. I've broken down my milestones into 10lbs each. Ready to make this happen already!!!

I'm back! I'm still at around 130lbs...my goal is to lose 30lbs. I need to fit into a stupid bridesmaid dress by July. And the dress is a few sizes too small because my crazy brideszilla friend made me buy the dress off a website and I assumed U.S. sizing was a bit forgiving but guess I was wrong. In a nutshell, I have to drop the lbs to be able to fit into it. To top it off...my ex is invited to the wedding..and he's getting married soon too.

It concerns me that my weight has stayed stable for past few months - not going down despite the exercise, so I am assuming food is the culprit. My hair has also thinned quite a bit and the naturopath I saw brought up PCOS. I still need to get a blood test done to be officially diagnosed but she seems pretty confident that that is what it is. I have been reading up on the whole30 diet and am considering starting next week - as PCOS symptoms can be improved with diet.

The weight is coming off way too slowly so need to do something to kick-start the loss. 2018 has been a tough start - won't lie. Misplaced my license (and had to get a new one), got into an awful fight with my evil sister - only this time she took her anger out on everyone including my mom. It's bad enough when she verbally abuses me - but verbally abusing and cursing my mom when she didn't do a thing to her is something else all together...I don't understand people. Anyways, been a rocky start to the year but have a long way to go and hopefully I'll lose the weight, reach my income goals and Mr. Right will walk into my life. But in between, trying to keep myself grounded and positive and hoping to lose the weight before the wedding!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Misty :) Sorry to hear you´ve been struggling. Hair loss is often a sign of stress, which would also make weight loss harder (and aggravate possible pcos). I´ve heard people rave about the whole30 but there´s also quite a bit of skepticism going around. Be sure to keep in your head that this is not the way you ought to be eating for the rest of your life (as it´s way to restricted to be healthy long-term) and consider what a healthy, balanced diet will look for you after ending the challenge. 6 pounds a month for five months is doable but it is a lot. Best of luck!

Back