Trouble reading and posting

Now I´m getting that same blue bar across the lower third of the screen sometimes, making it impossible for me to reply to certain posts. Help?

Now I´m getting that same blue bar across the lower third of the screen sometimes, making it impossible for me to reply to certain posts. Help?
@allcdnboy

And this morning for me the large ads are back - not whole page, but big, about a third of the page, and twice on one page, i.e. one at the top and one at the bottom.
Interestingly, they're not showing now, but they were there up a few minutes ago when I tried to open LaMa's diary, which was the first thing I tried to open after logging in today.
I am wondering if the big ads/problem bars are targetting the more frequent posters more often that new members, or members who only post once in a while?

The half-page ads are back for me. Not nearly as difficult as the full-page wipeout, but it does make posting less easy. :(

Plus I have big ads between posts. This has never happened before unless I was not signed in that is. I am on my laptop now, which is always bearable, but not as convenient.

Plus I have big ads between posts. This has never happened before unless I was not signed in that is. I am on my laptop now, which is always bearable, but not as convenient.
Large ad banners between the posts on a page are semi-new for me as well. I get full-page ads between screens when I'm on my phone now too (started... a couple of weeks ago?) but I'm fine with those because they're easy to click away.

Back