Multivitamin

Lunch

12:00pm

Grilled Chicken salad

Snack

4:00pm

muscle mlik

Last edited:
Have you started lifting yet? If not, start. If so, make sure you're throwing in some db swings, some plate lunges, and get a sledghammer and tire and have fun swingin' that baby around.

evolution said:
Have you started lifting yet? If not, start. If so, make sure you're throwing in some db swings, some plate lunges, and get a sledghammer and tire and have fun swingin' that baby around.

Yes, here is my current routine.

What you're doing seems to be working, but maybe replace the muscle milk.. It's more of a calorie shake, I use it to bulk..

mreik speak tha trueth.
Interesting story with the MM product, I went through my first tub , no problems all good etc etc. Got my second tub and for some reason with the same scoop size and same volume of milk this batch is a least twice as thick. I have to almost double the milk if I want to slug i back. Weird.

Breakfast 7:20am

8oz OJ
2 Slices of Whole Wheat toast with Peanut Butter
Multivitamin

Lunch 12:00pm

Grilled Chicken Salad

Last edited:
Havnt been on for soooo long...Been thinkn about you cuz u got me started heh. I recently got a construction job so im gettin thrown into the ground or whatever. Started at 275 my morning weight been reading anywhere from 262-264 seems like it varies too much but just wonderin how your doing.

I have been doing pretty bad. Eating ****. No motivation to exercise. I really do think I have ADD. I can't stick with anything...

Dont quit now wtf?!??!
Theres motivation all around i use music alot, it helps when theres no clear motivation.
Im down more but just like you its startin to get rough, I relate my struggle to everyone elses little problems, because the fact is that no one really knows how hard it is to lose weight unless they been there.
Like AAR said "when all you gotta do is keep it strong move along move along"
Good luck

So I here I am, back again. First off, this site rocks. It's amazing that years later I can come back to my diary thread that was created in January 2006 and find everything still here. It seems my pictures are gone but that's probably due to me shutting down the site where I had those pics hosted, but they are not all lost.

So, I joined a gym again last week which is really close to work, the gym started out as a "50 and older" facility but over the years has opened up to those 21 and older. It's nice due to the fact that the place has a strong morning crowd but is damn near empty when I go after work at around 5pm weekdays.

So last week I did cardio for 4 out of the 5 weekdays. 30 minutes of sweaty cardio per day, on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I skipped Wednesday due to that being the day I take my kid to school and though I needed to pick her up by 6pm. I recently learned that it's actually 6:30pm so I can still fit in cardio that day.

I really enjoy the new schedule due to the ability for me to fit in my exercise and still have it feel as if my evening is not gone by the time I get home. In-and-out's the key, for me.

Food, glorious food, I really hate food. It's a pain to prepare, my tastebuds get odd cravings or go through cycles loving or hating certain things. I see the endless supply of veggies at the grocery store but only know how to properly prepare a handful of them. Then, I have the greatest intentions, figure I would go out on a whim one day and buy artichokes, what a friggin' joke. I made a huge mess cooking them, they took forever to cook, my stuffing was ass, it's depressing. I feel as if I just can't win in the kitchen sometimes. It's just easy to throw some meat on a plate and be done with it. All the easy stuff to prepare always is garbage for you.

So today I weighed myself, the scale (that bitch ass) lied to me and told me 277 even though all last week I was 272. This weekend was a bitch though, those 2 Drumsticks in one afternoon I'm sure didn't help.

So here we are today, back, maybe, sure, why the hell not. Using this site before helped me, I might as well give it a shot again.

Last edited:
Back