Weight-Loss Thin 2 Win

Weight-Loss
newbride02 said:
hey guys, just dropped in to update w/ your starting weight, and someone else has already done that! Thanks alot!!

No one has heard from lips2hips yet??

nope. nada :confused:

yes JM, your in the newloosers...sorry if there was some confusion

Hey team. Just wanted to remind everyone to have fun this weekend. Rest up and get ready for next week! But don't forget to eat healthy and eat right!

As for me, I didn't get in any exercise but I ate very little to componsate. I plan to work out a lot more tomorrow!

Mornin' all :D It may be the weekend here, but no slackin' on this end :D nope, not happenin' :D

hi everyone :)

yesterday i ended up doing pilates in the morning, then did bodystep at the gym in the afternoon. i ate well too. would love to go to the gym today, but it depends on babysitting. if i can't i'll do the pilates and also go for a bike ride with my son.

how are you all doing?

not so bad on this end :D I call it an "unplanned cheat day" but I only had a cookie and a handful of choc. chips that weren't in the plan - then I ended up not eating dinner ( LONG story) so all in all, it evened itself out despite the fact the calories weren't from a very good source :rolleyes: Better tomorrow:D

Let's just say I had an awful day Friday ( the guy that sexually violated me and hasn't left me alone...I exploded on him during class and was left shaking afterwards ) and then Friday and Saturday I wasn't home once. I was pretty bad in the fact that we got Micky D's fish sandwichs cause it was a lenten Friday and I had a sundae to go along with that, along with a sundae at the meeting I had to go to ( but that was all light food, no fat or sugar add ) oh and I had a symphony bar Friday plus I didn't excercise...so...I got on the scale to see what the damage was..no damage at all o_O it said 177 lbs! so, I'm happy, lol, God must of been lookin out for me XD

Well, Tigny, for one part - been there, done that, not a nice thing to go through but you WILL get through it a stronger person, a better person :D As for the food, well, we all have those days so don't stress :D Thank the Lord for the kindness and then KICK BUTT! LOL Thats what I just did anyway :D Got on the scale this mornin' and I am down to 189.5 despite the "setback" yesterday :) I am already more than 1/2 way to my challenge goal so I may have to readjust it! :D

Man team.. I haven't worked out for three days!! GAAH! But tomorrow we're going to play racquetball so that'll be my work out for the day. Tuesday though it's back to the work out tapes!

so haven't I so don't worry, but I've kept at 177 :) today I'll get back goin a go on the gazelle after school today and try to wake up early tomorrow to do a CardioBlast :D

Well, have to re-think my goal since there is one week left and I am only .3 from it :rolleyes: Hmmmm, guess I'll shoot for 186 for the challenge :D Lost almost 5 pounds already - I don't know what happened but I won't look a gift horsey in the mouth! :D

Hey team! :) I haven't been doing good with working out this week and I'm really disappointed in myself but none the less, I weigh in this morning at 205! A three pound weight loss for the weeks :D

well done, bizeb! you too, ocire!

my usual weigh in day is tomorrow, so i'll post my results then - i hope they are okay!

way to go Eric!!! :D

Sheidi, you'll do great tomorrow - I know it :D

Tigny, you'll get there don't worry :D Suck in the water and have a great day :D

Hi Guys :) Korrie said that Lips2Hips can't count as a zero for our weigh in since she hasn't been here at all. She is removed from our team list.... Not sure how it works now that our team is smaller than the others..... guess we'll see :)

Hmmm... where did everyone go to???? Hope y'all are doin' alright :)

Back