Weight-Loss Thin 2 Win

Weight-Loss
Sorry BizeB, I haven't really been active lately. I weighed in today at 204 pounds! Woot! Can't weight for Wednesday! Get it? Stupid pun I know...

LOL I get it! :rolleyes: cute :D Great job on the weigh in!!!! Thats awesome, Eric!!! Keep it up :D

hi - i was away for the weekend with no internet!

anyway, i weighed in last friday at 68.3kgs, so i lost nearly a kilo - or 2 pounds :)

yup, Eric, lookin' forward to it :D I have been so good I can't stand myself! LOL

thanks ocire :D i'm sure our team will do very well in the weigh in - i don't think i've lost more since friday, as i had some wine on the weekend, but i did go bobsledding/mountain hiking/bike riding and walking :D

Sheidi, congrats on the loss!! Thats great! Sounds like your busy weekend would have burned off that wine :D Think positive :D

Good mornin' all :D Well, how did everybody do?? :) I hit my original goal on the nose, but not my adjusted goal :rolleyes:

final weigh in for challenge: 188.0 :D
total weight lost for challenge: 5 pounds on the dot :D

congratulations, bizeb! i'm the same at 68.3kgs, which is an overall loss of 2.2 pounds. i'm pretty happy with that after my weekend away! only had one day with no exercise out of the 14, which is always good.

my overall goal for march is 68kgs, so hoping i can make it!

good luck to everyone!

I DID IT!!! I broke 200 pounds! Oh yeah! I'm at 199.5!!!!

So, total weight loss, 8.5 pounds!! That's great (IMO)! Anyways, hope you all had a good time losing weight! And remember, when you don't lose or gain any weight, it's not a negative thing! It's just neutral. The good thing is that you didn't gain anything :)

Great job you guys!!!!!!! I don't care if we won or not - we all did a wonderful job! :D

fantastic guys - congratulations!!!

Back