The walking, hiking, jogging and running club

1.5 mile walk
3.18 run/speedwalk
Really was not in the mood to run thought i would walk but became bored so eventually ran and very glad I did!!!

phewwwww!

Just got back from a week long vacation... I am fat, hungover, and happy haha..

I did manage to work out sporadically, although quality and duration were limited by the vacation and the headaches from partying beligerantly :)...

This Saturday, I ran 10.1 miles. Sunday, ran 6.1 miles.... it was nice to get back into it... hoping I can rally this week, gotta lose some vacation weight!

arggggggg!! Have some tendonitis in my left achillies heal... sidelined after running only 4.5 miles today.. and now on ice. bummer... lets hope this heals quick.

5.1 miles today of walking/ jogging (and I use jogging loosly) it was a sad jog haha.. achillies is still sore, but better than 3 days ago... I have been swimming for 20 minutes straight each day as well... it's just so boring! Is this a swimming club as well? haha... jk.

ran 20km yesterday (new personal best) and a total of 101.8km since i bought the forerunner 25/5/2011

ahhhh... first 6 mile run since I got my sore achillies... it's still a little sore, barely noticible... just enough to let me know... hey, don't try a 10 mile run quite yet... but I think another week or so of taking it easy and I can hopefully be back!

ran a total of 127km last month including a 20k. probably going to run 4 times a month since i started playing ball again

starting up a website for runners

I just started the program last week. I noticed a lack of comprehensive, to the point websites out there for it so I'm designing one right now. It's still really incomplete but if anyone has suggestions I'm more than open to hear them out.

I find that my Yaktrax snow grippers are wonderful for walking outdoors when there is snow and ice.

I only got them this winter and I wish that I had got them years ago. I don't mean to sound like an advert - but walking is so much safer.

Back