Weight-Loss The Snowflakes!

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Here we are everyone! We really need to do our best! Christmas is comming and heaven knows we could use the help and support of a weight loss challenge.

Lets begin by posting our starting weight, and if you have any areas you need help with (nighttime eating, ect) let us know so we can help you!!

This is our first week, and the mini-challenge is "Most Excersize" so keep track of how much you work out between now and next thursday!

Good luck everyone!!

not sure if we post it here but here goes

start weight is 220

i havent done any exercise yet any tips on what i should be doing?

maybe i will buy an aerobica dvd - can u recommend any good ones?

come on lassessssssssssssssssss <hides donuts> lol

Yay!!!!!! I'm a snowflake!

Alright... start weight 127lbs...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

cheers
michelle

SW 182
GW lose as much as I can!

finally Kimbo! Right! Luv ya girl!

I already did Pilates today and now I am going to go do Tae Bo..
If I have any problems I'll need all you girls to keep me going! I'll let you know!

GO SNOWFLAKES!

4 miles girl! Thats amazing! Dont push too hard babe... we need you to stick around k?

(Sing to the tune of Suzy Snowflake)

Here come the Skinny Snowflakes,
Dressed in snowwhite gowns...
Tap, Tap, Taping at your windowpanes
To tell you their in town!

Here come the Skinny Snowflakes,
Soon you will here them say,
Come out everyone and look at us
As our pounds are melting away!

i like walking kc but its like minus 22 now lol
i think i will see if i can get a dance dvd or something

ohhh i love your verse christina that is so cute lol

Thanks Sez! ;) I love singing stupid little songs.. you should here me around the house! I am ALWAYS singing!
I hate cold! It is soooooooooooo cold here! hibernation time! Sez you should try Tae Bo or Pilates... I LOVE them!

painful....hmmmmm... yup in the begining Pilates could be painful on the muscles after your first day. But pain is gain hun!
Tae Bo is cardio... Both feel amazing once you've finished.
But its all I have. Can not afford a personal trainer or a trip to any gym. I have no excercise equipment, no weights to lift except for my own body weight, so thats what I use!
I also have Richard Simmons Disco Sweat but I dont know how to Disco Dance let alone dancing at all! LOL

yeah i wondered about richard simmons but i think he might do me head in after a while lol

will have to take a look at tae bo!:p

Hey snowflakes!!

Checking in on Friday!

KC - I am glad we're on the same team again, sometimes you just start getting to know people and boom off to another team!!! Let's do this!

Christina and Sez - LMAO omg i just wrote Sex instead of Sez... Nice to meet you and I look forward to talking to you guys in the next few weeks!!

It's snowing here! YAY!

cheers
michelle

Nice to meet you to Michelle!

Sex.... that word always finds its way into our posts doesnt it? lol

Kimbo~ I have Pilates step-by-step and 20 min workout, Pilates Power Sculpting with resistance, and Pilates Power Sculpting with resistance ABS...
The resistance videos are the ones you use the condom smelling band with. lol

I would look into the pilates/yoga video. I think maybe I shoud have started with that... I did not know they made it... there are a few moves I feel like I am doing wrong because my legs and tummy are in the way to make my body in the "correct" position... lol sounds sad huh?

They are fun, and not easy in the begining. But by the time I finish I feel leaner, longer, stronger with a better posture.

KC - I'm right here!!! They kicked off JUDD last night, and he was super bitter, he was like you scumbags, you are all scumbags!!! It was pretty entertaining!

Yes... somehow conversations always seem more interesting with sex in them!! And... what a great way to burn some calories.

K what's the deal with the condom smelling band??? all i can say is yikes! do you smell like a condom for days after?????

Alright... i'll check in in a bit, i'm setting up the advertising christmas tree cause everyone else in this department are lame!

cheers
michelle

hey lets keep him they might not notice lol

Michelle - Hi and nice to meet you!

I have a feeling i am going to corrupted with u lot lol

ok so i was gonna buy a dvd workout today - anyone know anything about the carmen electra ones?
anyone i didnt get one but i did spend four hours xmas shopping which must equate to about 20 miles on the treadmill and lifting heavy weights lol

Hey Sez... nice to meet you too!

The Carmen Electra Strip workouts are fantastic, I have a friend who uses them and swears by them, and then you can always do the moves on your significant other. I on the other hand am not so coordinated but after a bit of practice!!!

Let me know what you decide!!!

We will not corrupt you, I promise! LMAO!

alrighty off to put the kids to bed!

sweet dreams all
michelle

KC - sorry to hear about your raunchy headache, those suck! I hope you are feeling better today.

take care of yourself.

cheers
michelle

oh poor kc hugz -

honey pleeeeease corrupt me i need a bit of excitement lol

Big up the flakes!

Hey Kimbo, I REALLY hope your feeling better. You should deffinately go for the Nyquil... it works wonders!

Back