Weight-Loss The Snowflakes!

Weight-Loss
Hey fellow snowflakes...

Checking in for Monday, UGH monday. Hope you all had a great weekend!! Weekend, was good, did lots of walking, took the kids on an hour + walk on Saturday in the snow... ended up in a big snowball fight of course. Sunday went for lunch to Trolls and had a sandwich and french fries... only had a couple of fries, had no dinner because by the time we ate at Trolls it was around 2, so wasn't hungry for dinner! For breakfast I had 1/2 a bagel with low fat peanut butter. Not a very healthy day!!! But... I did do some more walking yesterday afternoon.

Today for breakfast I had 1/2 a bagel with low fat peanut butter, snack an orange... lunch... not sure yet, probably grab a salad.

alright... back to work. Have a good day all.

cheers
michelle

Hey girls... I'm rolling down the hill over here! ARRGGHH!!!!!!
today is a crappy day.
My daughter missed the bus, I got cramps like you wouldnt believe... the hormones have taken over and I just feel like I have NO motivation to go on................
so not good........ not good at all........... :( :( :( :( :(

Hey all...

Hugs to all my team mates who aren't feeling 100%. This day has started badly... got on the scale and I'm feeling yucky today about myself. My computer at work went blank yesterday before I left and when I came in today it was the same way, so I just got it up and running... it's now 11:22, what a waste of a morning, and now i'll have to work my a@@ off to get this ad done and to the paper. Not to mention my co-worker has been complaining non-stop to the point I would like to have a big glass of wine!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like McDonalds french fries, a big a@@ Coke, for lunch. LOL, wow look who's complaining now. Sorry girls. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

cheers
michelle

Hi girls - Come on lasses where is your fighting spirit? we can do this!

who ya gonna callllll ...LARDBUSTERSSSSSSSSS

bought tae nbo dvd tomorrow will do it in the morning

HUDDLE UP LADIES!
OK... enough is enough.... we all gotta get back up and I mean NOW!
No excuses. I am cramping up big time with TTOTM but I am not going to let it stop me today... so you girls have no excuse either.
TODAY I am going to do TAE BO AND PILATES as soon as ally gets on that bus. Then I will come here and tell you all how I feel afterwards.
Hopefully you'll get the encouragement.
We gotta do this for US! FOr OURSELVES and EACHOTHER!
We're on a team for crying out loud!
I WILL NOT LET YOU ALL DOWN
so you CANT let me DOWN!
ARE YOU READY GIRLS? DO YOU HEAR ME? I SAID ARE YOU READY?
OK... thats more like it...
NOW lets kick some FAT CELL Butt!
Drink that water!
Watch those cals!
Work those muscles!
WOOO HOOOOO!
BREAK!

LOL Pinky!

Ok Snowflakes! I finished Tae Bo!
I did not get to Pilates yet though. My lungs felt like they were collapsing so I think I'll calm down a min. LOL

But I will get to it b4 this day is over. I promise you that!

Put me in Coach! That's what I need to hear! Now, if I can just peel my lardbutt out of the chair and make it all the way to the other side of the room so I can reach the remote to turn on the TV that's sitting next to me now, then I can start my excercise video! What? I should just push the button on the TV? Huh, why didn't I think of that!!!!!!

I did Pilates too yesterday. Thats 50 min total of excersise... lets see if I could do it again today. The cramps are getting worse. Didnt think it all possible but they are!
When I did the excercises yesterday the cramps were gone until a little after I was done.
Even with my TOM the scale is going down!!!!! I'm watching that needle carefully! Woo Hooo!

Kimbo! OPEN THE VIDEO! TRY IT! YOU MIGHT LIKE IT!

April~ LMFAO!~ yer too funny girl!

Michelle~ Hope you're doing good girl!

How does everyone feel? How is your excercise? How is your water? Cals?

POST!

Christina - Your doing so good! Your exercise blows me away! I've only been walking! I need to get back on my stationary bike! Too cold for jogging right now!

Kc - I meant to tell you your new picture is beautiful! Your so pretty!

Sez - How are you today? Having a better day I hope!

LETS GO SNOWFLAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys...

checking in for Friday, hope you are all doing well! Not sure if I'll be able to check in tomorrow, we're having my daughter's birthday party as her real birthday is Christmas day! So I'll be busy, busy busy, and some munchkins will be sleeping over!

NOW... THE TEST... we'll be ordering Pizza Hut for dinner and an Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen... my favourite food is hawaiian pizza from pizza hut, so, I will have to use all my willpower!!!!! Wish me luck!

Take care guys!

cheers
michelle

I am really sorry girls i jsut cant get into it - it is so hard for me at xmas the parties the wine the temptation - i so busy preparing for christmas i dont have time to exercise - i have called the weight loss plaace and told them i will contact them after xmas i jsut dont have the willpower right now i dont know what to do! i love xmas so much and i am making myself miserable by feelign guilty all the time!

Okay so now its just me and you Honeychild!
How are you doing girl? We can do this.... I know we can... Just keep pushing girl. We have to do it!!!
Today I am doing both Pilates AND Tae Bo AGAIN and plan on doing so everyday this week...
And drinking that water too!

Kim I am sorry to lose you babe... Maybe after the holidays huh?
Sez I am sorry to lose you too.... Am I jumping to conclusions? are you still with us?
I had a bad weekend, but I need this challenge for me. I have to keep going to keep myself in line. If I quit this challenge I will gain the pounds back, and to tell you the truth I must not have done so terrible cause the scale has moved back a little! So I am still in a good mood. If you feel bad about what you put in your body, you just have to do double to get it out... More excercise. #10's have been doing me well! tee hee ;)

hope all is well everyone!

Yea it's just you and I... Lets do this, I've put my back out so haven't exercised for a couple of days but as soon as I'm well enough i'll get back to it! You sound like your doing awesome!

Kim and Sez... there i go again typing sex. I can understand your decisions, it's so hard right now with everything going on! Keep in touch though!

cheers
michelle

alrighty Michelle~ careful with your back hun.. I know... I know....
Just watch your cal intake and get in that water... its about all you can do for now. I will try to get in excercise for the both us us! ;) ;)
at least there are 2 of us left! and not one... boo hoo... lol
I miss our other team mates but TOTALLY understand why it soo hard around NOW! this month is CrAzY LOL ....
ok... I gotta get my day going... planning on another day of Tae Bo and Pilates..
Did them both yesterday. that = 50 min each time I do them both.
30 for Tae Bo and 20 for Pilates... The front of my thigs are KILLING me but I must push... I must go on.. for me, for you... kinda corney huh? LMAO

i could stay but i would only be a hinderance lol

it wouldnt be fair honest i just dont have the willpower at the mo -

good luck girls am rooting for ya!

Back