Weight-Loss The SnowAngels!

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Here we are everyone! We really need to do our best! Christmas is comming and heaven knows we could use the help and support of a weight loss challenge.

Lets begin by posting our starting weight, and if you have any areas you need help with (nighttime eating, ect) let us know so we can help you!!

This is our first week, and the mini-challenge is "Most Excersize" so keep track of how much you work out between now and next thursday!

Good luck everyone!!

Okay! Well my starting weight is 168lbs. I'm planning on going to the gym tomorrow. :D Gonna loose as much and work out as much as i can through this challenge. :D

Go Snow Angels!!

Hi snow Angels, Hope were all doing good & working hard at being healthy. I know were keeping track of our Excersize. Do we post that at the end of the week. I have never done one of these before. Do you count lifting weights also. Is it time were keeping track of or how far you walk?

Chip

i dunno.. last time i did an exercise thing.. i just put down how long i worked out for. Lifting weights would count yeah..

I've been bad this week.. Done hardly any exercise.. Been working most nights and been studying hard. :( Sorry guys! Hopefully next week will be better. I dread to think what my weight loss is this week. :(:(

exercise

Pinky, I took a lot a pressure off myself with exercise by doing the following. I exercise everyother day. I can exercise everyday if I want. Or everyother day whatever I want. The only rule I have is I can't skip two days in a row. So if I going to have a very hard day I make sure I exercise the day before.

Chip

GO SNOW ANGELES

thanks for the advice.. will give it a try. Although my doctor told me that at the moment i should avoid the gym.. what with a cough etc it would just irritate it.

How are my fellow team mates getting on this week?

Pinky, I hope you feal better soon. I know how hard it is to exercise or diet when you are not fealing well. Take care of yourself.

Chip

Ive been sticking to my diet alright.. i'm reasonably surprised. Think its just because i have so much else to do i can't think about food. :D

Exercise front is bad.. i tried to go to the gym yesterday.. spent about 10 mins in there and couldn't breath so i gave up.

Hope you guys are alright and doing okay.. Where are the rest of our team?

Ok guys, its been 4 dys, 1dayatatime and lesshami are up for 'the boot' its up to you totally....theres a new member wanting to join...newleaf...you want to let 'him' into the group??

I dunno about booting the other members.. maybe they were just really busy? Or something happened?

But sure.. Let newleaf join. It will be pinky and her boys. hahahah :D

okay.. so you think we should boot the others then?

I don't mind.. It's up to Troutman.. he can decide. :D

Ok, so I'll take Lesshami out of the group. She hasn't posted since 11/29 when she initially wanted in the group. I am waiting for a responce from newleaf before he/she is put in the group.

I mentioned this in another thread but I will mention it here too... 1dayatatime made a post in the dec.challenge thread, made a list of various names we could name the groups, I took that as she wanted in. I apologize for the confusion.

Hey I'm game and I'm in you guys, but uhm, just to clarify, I'm a SHE not a he! I apologize for any confusion. :D Although for the sake of losing pounds faster I'd rather be a guy at this point! haha!

I've started my own journal in that section and am committed to posting at least once a day, thanks for letting me sneak in a bit late here. I'm really excited about finding this board.

Alright so on to the water bit. I've taken in about 60 ounces so far today. My only big problem with this is the running to the bathroom so frequently!! I think its my new office! :D

Last edited:
Water

Welcome NewLeaf glad to have you. I'm not into keeping track of how much water I drink. But I will for at least this week.

Chip

oooh ice tea! love that stuff.. haven't had it for so long.

Erm right.. water.. I drank about a litre yesterday.. none so far today. lol

Ah Day 2!! :) Digging into my first bottle of water. Oh yay. :) Maybe this will get me on a good habit. Since I'm not a regular water-drinker (shame shame!).

Now can I count hauling 50lb storage boxes around as part ofmy exercise?? My back certainly thinks so!

Back