Weight-Loss The SnowAngels!

Weight-Loss
Fridays Water

Friday I had 72 Oz. of water. I won't talk about my Ice Tea again. NewLeaf, I think hauling around 50 lb boxes should count as double exersise.

Chip

Saturdays Water

It's early but I might as well post my water since I won't have anymore today. Ice Tea for me the rest of the day. I had 24 Oz. of water today.

I also got up early today & walked 8 miles. To think when I strated about 72 days ago, I could barely walk 3 miles. 8 miles would of killed me then.

Chip

Sundays Water

It's only 9:00AM Sunday morning & I'm going to put in my water for the day, it is zero. I treat myself on Sat. & Sun. & if I choose not to have water I do not have to.

Chip

Chip, you're my inspiration! I had squat for water this weekend I have to confess. So starting on catching back up Mon-Thurs this week! I am ashamed. Alas.

Nor did I find time to hit the gym. I swear every holiday event that we had to go to was all scheduledt his past Sat and Sunday!! I am so happy not to ha ve anymore parties or dinners to go to! Now on to the water...

and by the way Chip, 8 miles is awesome!! I am very impressed!!

Water Today: 60ounces

Last edited:
okay.. sat and sunday were bad. :( i drank practically nothing. so.. going to start again. :D

monday:
2litres so far

Water Report

Today I've had 72 OZ. of water. I've had a good day stayed in my calorie range & did my exersise.

Chip

On to 60 ounces of water today, and staying on track with food. Now if I can hit the gym tonight I'll be all set! 60 oz of water yesterday also!

Tues. Water

My water for today 21 Oz. I did do my walking, weight lifting & stayed within my calorie range. How are the other snowangels doing? I hope all is well. Christmas is almost here I hope you all have some goals. My goal is to lose 12 Lbs. by Jan. 1 2006.

Chip

Wed. Water

Wed. Water 58 Oz. of water. Did my 4 mile walk. Did bad on my calories for the day 2,000, 500 to many.

Chip

40 ounces of water Wed. Does today get included??
Well if today (Thursday) does not get included, I've got a tally of 220 ounces of water! YAY! :) And even withou ta challenge I need to keep this up here on out!.. Wonder what the next mini challenge will be for next week. WOOHOO! :)

Last edited:
Hey guys.. im feeling pretty guilty that i haven't been around much to keep you guys on track. Life suddenly took a very hectic turn.

I am now back on track.. getting on with my diet as much as possible. I hope that i haven't let you guys down too much. :(

Last week was a disaster.. i plan not to let this one be the same.

Can you forgive me?

Pinky, don't sweat it! (or rather do at the gym! haha)

We all have "hectic" or crazy weeks. I know mine certainly has been and I attribute it to the time of the year! Its nuts with all the holidays and I swear no matter how on top of things I've tried to be, its just not happening! Thank goodness I'm done Christmas shopping!

So no worries, just back on track. Yesterday was my slip up/cheat day and today I'm right on track again!! :)

Chip, glad you're doing well. I'm hanging in there. Just wishing I had time to hit the gym tonight. But there is always tomorrow! :)
Dana

Ok, Chip and Pinky ya MIA! :)
My results for the 3week challenge (but hey I was like a week or so late ni joining!!) I've lost 4lbs. Not the best, but I will take it!

My FH however lots 7lbs so far!! I didnt know what a great effort he was making. I am SO proud of him!! :)

Back