The Fat Gamers Weight loss progress thread

Used my last free pass at the Gym today. I have really enjoyed myself these last two days so I have decided to sign up for 6months. This gives me access to the Gym and Swimming pool.
Really wish i had of signed up earlier but i was always worried of the kind of people which would be there but it is full of people of all ages and shapes.
I have my introduction on Monday really looking forward to it =D

I'm so proud of you man.

Really....you will achieve your goals I'm sure.

You are also inspiring others around you, way to go!

Last edited:
This week i have been to the Gym 3times and also swam 3times. I weighed myself this morning and i have lost 3lb since last week putting me at 153lb =D

On Monday my Gym instructor wrote a plan out for me to lose weight but gain strength so i will be following that for 6weeks.

Wow, Gamer.. you have done an astounding job!

Your pictures are incredible :D

Congrats on your amazing success!!

This week i have been to the Gym 3times and also swam 3times. I weighed myself this morning and i have lost 3lb since last week putting me at 153lb =D

On Monday my Gym instructor wrote a plan out for me to lose weight but gain strength so i will be following that for 6weeks.

Do you mind sharing the plan he gave you? I'm in the process of trying to shave some pounds but also gain strength at the same time. Id greatly appreciate it.

Do you mind sharing the plan he gave you? I'm in the process of trying to shave some pounds but also gain strength at the same time. Id greatly appreciate it.

Hey Ill write my workout plan up later and post it here =D

Here are some pictures i took this morning. This was taken after I had just eaten a cup of bran flakes mixed with water because i haven't had a bowel movement in about 3-4 days =/

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02924copy.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

Here is an image of me grabbing my flab
DSC02936.jpg

and he is a picture of my flab when I'm breathing in.
DSC02938.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

Here is my Workout plan. I forgot which weights I used for my leg exercise but you should easily be able find which weights you're comfortable with yourself.

Before i follow this workout I like to warm up a bit on different cardio machines
screen-capture.png

Dang man you're slimmer than me now.

I assure that, that is loose skin. Do not lose anymore weight! That is what loose skin looks like. It is not fat. I will take pictures of myself and show you how similiar both of it looks, to yours.

Here's some pictures of me, it doesn't look too pretty, please disregard that. I feel awful posting this, but this is what loose skin looks like, and you and I have the same thing. You don't want to get too thin man...does your instructor have a body fat % handheld device? Try and get it, it can't hurt. You can see the loose skin on the chest and abs.

(Loose skin on the pecs.)

This is all at 9% bodyfat. If I should use athlete mode, then 10-11%. At that bodyfat, there is very little fat. Most likely, that is not fat that you have, but loose skin. You do weigh less than me, but probably also have a little less lean mass. Still, at that weight you do not need to lose anymore I don't think.

Last edited:
@Spark
Thanks for the pics mate it does look very similar. I weight myself yesterday at 149 :eek:
Some of my stomach still feels a bit tender so i still think I have some fat there. Also i have noticed recently my body has now started using up the fat from my legs which is something i have always wanted due to their huge size.

I would like to get to about 140 then I will up my calories and try to maintain or even bulk like you suggested.

How do you lose 10 pounds a month?

I am an inch taller than you and cannot lose 10 pounds a month after hitting 175 pounds. I have read your diet and workout routine. I do serious cardio and have a healthy diet. I just hit 171 and lost around 5-6 pounds last month. I lost a pound this month and think that I won't be able to lose more than 2 pounds this month.

I wish that I could lose 10 pounds a month. I like to hit 160 pounds .......

Try doing short, but intense interval training like HIIT
I did that when I hit a pleatau.

Eventually cardio isn't enough, you gotta push through the plateau with intense but short cardio.

It should work.

I am an inch taller than you and cannot lose 10 pounds a month after hitting 175 pounds. I have read your diet and workout routine. I do serious cardio and have a healthy diet. I just hit 171 and lost around 5-6 pounds last month. I lost a pound this month and think that I won't be able to lose more than 2 pounds this month.

I wish that I could lose 10 pounds a month. I like to hit 160 pounds .......

To be honest i have no idea how or why I am losing 10lb a month but if the last couple of weeks weigh ins have been anything to go by then I am on course to losing another 10lb this month too =/. But i don't really want to lose any more.

Sorry for not updating this thread this month but I have been away at my girlfriends. I will update this thread on the 18th of may.

Hey Fatgamer, I've been struggling with wanting to lose more weight too. I'm currently at 155. for a couple days I hit 153.0....I want to get back there. I just don't want it to stop you know? I gotta stop..it's difficult. I applaud you on stopping it, 143 lbs is way too thin for your height. Please take this with no offense.

I was surprised how similiar your loose skin looks like mine from the front view. It's strange, I can see the abs, through the loose skin, somewhat, I don't know how, because my pecs don't show at all! Sometimes I wonder if I'm seeing things...I'm at 6% bodyfat now according to my omron handheld BIA device, although I've heard from many people these aren't accurate. My PA (physicians assistant) said they are accurate, the doctor also uses them on my mom, and the gyms use them. You'd think they'd be somewhat accurate. So, I was thinking of getting a hydrostatic dunk test...I think I'm obessiving and I just don't want that test to say something absurd like 17-19% bodyfat. I worked really hard it'd upset me greatly...to find out what the other reading is completely false and not accurate.

Last edited:
Hey Fatgamer, I've been struggling with wanting to lose more weight too. I'm currently at 155. for a couple days I hit 153.0....I want to get back there. I just don't want it to stop you know? I gotta stop..it's difficult. I applaud you on stopping it, 143 lbs is way too thin for your height. Please take this with no offense.

I was surprised how similiar your loose skin looks like mine from the front view. It's strange, I can see the abs, through the loose skin, somewhat, I don't know how, because my pecs don't show at all! Sometimes I wonder if I'm seeing things...I'm at 6% bodyfat now according to my omron handheld BIA device, although I've heard from many people these aren't accurate. My PA (physicians assistant) said they are accurate, the doctor also uses them on my mom, and the gyms use them. You'd think they'd be somewhat accurate. So, I was thinking of getting a hydrostatic dunk test...I think I'm obessiving and I just don't want that test to say something absurd like 17-19% bodyfat. I worked really hard it'd upset me greatly...to find out what the other reading is completely false and not accurate.

I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to stop. I think the problem is we spend so long losing weight and are always anticipating our next weigh in to see the pounds drop that it becomes addictive.

Even though I'm skinny I would say I am still about 15-17% BF. My goal at the moment is to try and gain muscle and lose BF. The thing is I don't want to get bigger than I am now or else i won't fit into my new nice clothes =(

I try not to let my loose skin get In the way of my life I do believe I have quite a bit of fat left on my belly.

Back