Weight-Loss Termin-Eaters

Weight-Loss
skyler said:
jodee and i are really the only ones who are going to post our plans????

T2 Trucker said:
I'm going to eat 24 termites a day.

ta da !!!!!!

I posted my goals! :) My first day was a success ... I was good on the cals! I stayed within my range ... BUT I did have 3 beers that I did NOT add ... oops ... so I probably was a little higher, but I am cutting out alcohol for these 2 weeks from here on out!
I hope everyone has a great second day :) Keep up the hard work everyone!!! Lots of water/exercise!!!!

yikes, sorry skinny!! you were the one that started it with goals!! my mind wasnt ON this morning obviously. i apologize.

I just want to say I have a lot of respect for you girls, because you've got the biggest job of all....keeping T2 in check. He's a character, ain't he?

Hi, Termin-Eaters! Just dropping by to say good luck! But we'll all be winners, won't we, no matter which team wins the challenge. Let's lose some serious weight in the next two weeks! :D

Scarlett said:
I just want to say I have a lot of respect for you girls, because you've got the biggest job of all....keeping T2 in check. He's a character, ain't he?
LMAO!! who has to keep him in check!??!! We're all "free range" here!! LOL

Hey Termin-Eaters! I was wondering if y'all would mind if Nightporter joins your group. He thought he had signed up for the challenge but didn't. Please let me know. :D

Hypo Hippo said:
Hey Termin-Eaters! I was wondering if y'all would mind if Nightporter joins your group. He thought he had signed up for the challenge but didn't. Please let me know. :D

Just reposting this since I haven't heard from any of you yet. ;) Wanted to make sure you saw it since it was the last post on the page before.

Scarlett said:
I just want to say I have a lot of respect for you girls, because you've got the biggest job of all....keeping T2 sexually fullfilled. He has 'character', doesn't he?

Fixed your post FMD ;) :D :p

Apologizes from the Termiters for not seeing the Nightporter request till now :eek:

I can't imagine anyone having an objections. I for one would be more than glad to have another bug-muncher on this team ;)

Good Luck to the other teams (not really, but this is a friendly forum so I feel I have to say this in an obligatory fashion and nothing more).

T2 Trucker said:
I can't imagine anyone having an objections. I for one would be more than glad to have another bug-muncher on this team ;)

I guess Trucker and I are making an "executive" decision on this, since no one else has responded. Lol! ;) Sorry, y'all. I realize that not everyone can log in everyday, but Nightporter thought SHE had signed up in the original thread and asked early yesterday but I wasn't able to get back with HER until last night. Since we are already in the middle of day 3, I'm gonna go ahead and put HER in your group. If anyone has any problems or questions, please PM me.

Nightporter ~ 209
(The original post in this thread and the thread on the challenge teams will be updated.)

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Sorry if I was an inconvenience to add! I really do apologize for the late start... And I am *palmface*-ing myself for it!! but I'm glad I'm in a group with T2!! :)

-K-

PS: Just to clear it up- I am really a she... I'm not offended if you thought I was a he, though!

Thank You for giving passage to -N- into our Team. This team is completely hot now that all gender issues have been discussed and we have complete clarity of the he/she debacle.

where did all the termin-eaters go? :confused:
ah... they must all be at the gym working out! :D

Back