Weight-Loss Termin-Eaters

Weight-Loss
Okay, so the scale was friendly today :D:D I weighed in this mornin' at 179.2 :D (a 3.3# loss :D )SOOO glad to be able to kiss the 180's goodbye!! :D

Yahooooooooooooooooooooo Bize. Excellent job on your loss. :D . Well I weighed and only lost 1 lb. I guess is was from the sort of lazy weekend I had. So because today is Monday, back to the gym to work it off. Have a great day Termin-Eaters. We Rock!!!;)

Jodee, a loss is a loss and you should be proud of it! Hmmm reminds me of something!!! hang on...... OH! Here it is!

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me?
If you don’t, you should. I’m a pound of fat, and I am the happiest pound of fat you will ever meet. Want to know why?
It’s because no one ever wants to lose me; I’m ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.
That is, until I’ve grown to ten, twenty, thirty, or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it’s fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, “oh, I only lost one pound.”
(As if that were such a terrible thing.)
For you see, if you do this you’ll encourage others to keep me around because they’ll think I’m not worth losing.
And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy Days!!!
After all, I’m ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!!

~ author unknown~​

Code:
BizeB ~                 182.5      179.2
T2 Tr ~                 270         270 (no weigh in reported) 
Jodee ~                145        144
Skinny ~                 204       204 (no weigh in reported)
Nightporter ~            209         207

TOTAL =                1010.5    1004.2
Pounds lost = 6.3
Percent  .62

Last edited:
Hello! I weighed myself this morning and I am at 207... I was kind of dissapointed, but after all, if I pick up something that's one pound I realise that that's alot of fat to lose in a few days! Keep up the great work everyone!

-Nightporter-

Hi guys. Wishing you a happy weigh in. So far it pretty good.

Hey Nightporter those guys look a lot like Duran Duran. It brings so many memoreis back.

Bizeb: Love the little one pound story. Cute and oh so true!

Okay Bize....I had to print that off. That is such a pick-me-up. Thanks so very much. You are very wise..:D . Have a great day.

Last edited:
jennifuffa said:
Hi guys. Wishing you a happy weigh in. So far it pretty good.

Hey Nightporter those guys look a lot like Duran Duran. It brings so many memoreis back.

Bizeb: Love the little one pound story. Cute and oh so true!

Jennifuffa - Duran Duran were actually inspired for their look from Japan! Rumor has it, before they became famous they went to the same studio Japan was at while they were recording "Gentlemen Take Polaroids" And loved it! They really wanted David Sylvian to produce them but he turned them down.

-N-

Hey Termin-eaters!
Have y'all lost a team member? If so, you need to decide if you want to drop her or wait to see if she comes back before the challenge is over.

thanks jodee...that is very sweet. i came into check on you guys and your looking great. i havent lost anything so i wouldnt help the team out much anyways! but, jodee, thanks for helping in my question in exercise part AND in my diary. you rock. i appreicate it!!

Has anybody heard anything from Skinny Somewhere lately? If not, do we drop her or wait and take the chance of a "damage" to the final tally????

Hope everyone is on track! :D This peanut sure is tryin' like the devil :D

No haven't heard from Skinny at all.

PS. I just checked and Skinny hasn't been online since July 11. Hope everything is okay.

Last edited:
Back