Weight-Loss Team Kudos - Takin' the prize!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup the big weigh in tomorrow hey? so do people come on in the morning to post? I have been working hard, so I hope I have lost at least a pound! I know I have lost fat for sure....but I know I have gained muscle. I have been trying extra hard today too...hope it worked!

newbride02 said:
beagle, its all about doing the best you can do. We aren't in this for money, its really just for your own personal benefit...so don't even worry about it!
You guys are great motivation but letting you down isn't the only reason I get a bit upset over it... its because it IS for my own personal benefit; I'm unhealthy and medically obese, and I just can't stick to my own, fairly simple goals. I'm just disappointed in myself.

Though today was a much better day, finished off with 200 calories to spare, and it was all good stuff :D I feel better now, I always feel better when I'm actually doing something to fix my problems.

Good morning ladies! Its weigh in day! My first weigh in was at 188 and now I'm sitting at 182!!! a 6 pd loss!! I'm sooo excited. THis is where I was at on christmas and now i'm back to it. 3 more pds and i'll be in the 170's which I can't even tell you how many years its been!

hello girls!! checking in for the weigh-in today!

starting weight: 185

ending weight: 181

yay!!! four lbs gone! thanks everyone for all of the support, you guys are awesome!!!

Well I started the challenge at 193, and according to the scale, I'm now at 192, so I lost 1lb. At least I got some movement :)

I am weighing in too!! Good news from me as well...Couldnt believe it when I got on the scale at the gym!!! My trainer weighed me this morning:

Start of Challenge: 210 lbs

Now: 205 lbs

Thats 5 lbs gone!!! Cant believe it!

I have to update my ticker after!!

So here is where we are standing so far....

canadiangirl....-5
newbride...-6
beagle...-1
heather...-4

still waiting on rf18

well, thats awfully nice Bailey :)

You know we really arn't doing postcards w/ this challenge, right? so you really don't have to mail us one

Guys I have lost 3.2kgs (7 pounds)

(Though I took my weight on the Monday before, so technically I will have to subtract 0.18x3 (Average x 3) = Total of 6 Pounds lost, take this one maybe?)

I only update my ticker on Mondays though

Thanks for the challenge!

Last edited:
Hey great job RF18!!!

Great job everyone, this challenge was a real success!

RF18...i guess it will be amonono's call as to which weight to take.

Hey guys, results have been figured. Did you see we won! RF18 won the biggest looser and we also won for the cheerleader prize!!!

YEA!!! GO TEAM KUDOS!!

Congrats Everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back