Weight-Loss Team Hurrah!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewLeaf

Welcome Team Hurrah!! I just wanted to get a head start and get our thread going! :) We are going to have a fabulous challenge this time around, and I promise to do my best to actually drop more than ONE pound!!! :rolleyes: Glad to have you all on my team, can't wait to hear from you all. I am going to do an official Day 1 weigh-in tomorrow morning and edit this post with my numbers.

Good luck to all of us!!! :D

Thanks for getting the thread started. I was looking all over for it earlier today, then realized the challenge starts tomorrow, duh! haha

Glad we are teammates! I can't wait to win this! Let's go team.

Hurrah!!! hehe

I'll be back tomorrow to weigh in for day 1.

Ok, I thought I'd add this to the thread, all our members and their beginning weight (if they're comfortable posting that!)

Team Hurrah Members:
Newleaf Beg. Weight: 158.5lbs End Weight:155.5lbs
Rialyynn
Missjellybelly Beg. Weight 189lbs
Sheidi Beg. Weight 165lbs
Trusylver Beg. Weight: 187lbs

Last edited:
my start weight is 84.8 kg = 187 pounds which is up a little from a couple of days ago but it is my TOM at he moment.

this challenge has come just in time for my increased exercize load now that training has started for this years rugby season.

i managed 2 hours of almost non stop cardio last night at training :D and this will continue for 2 nights a week up untill the end of the season + game day each week once games start.

go Team Hurrah! we can do it !!

MissJelly here! I'm weighing in at 189 today.

Let's do this gals! I want to see blood, sweat, and tears! haha Just kidding, not that dangerous, but how about some sweat at least.

I hope you all post what you are doing so we can help motivate each other. I'm glad to have you two on my team Newleaf and Trusylver! Looking forward to meeting the other 2 members.

Today is going well for me so far. I'll post more later.

ok ladies i have started today with a tin of tuna for brekky before i went into the gym, my workout had to be cut short to an hour because i had to get home so hubby could go to work. Next week i won't need to get into the gym so early because the kids will be back at school :D

We can do it !

hi everyone :)

just opened this thread to see which team i was in - i'm weighing in at 165 (yup, gained 5 over the past couple of weeks) so i'm keyed up to lose these next two weeks. i'm back on the wagon tomorrow (its 1am here)..

hurrah to us!

good luck to you all :)

Welcome!! Glad to have you onboard Sheidi!

Well girls.. what is this, day two of our challenge? :) Hope everyone is hanging in there. The weekend is just about upon us, so lets all try to stick to our guns this weekend. I've had three days in a row w/o hitting the gym and no cardio. I made it this morning early, and I intend to kick it in high gear this weekend!! :) I also have my last meeting with my trainer 5:30 Monday morning, so that will def. require me to work out Monday morning!! FH and I are taking a niec long 3 mile hike this weekend weather providing. I'm really looking forward to that!! :)

Take care guys.. enjoy the weekend!!

it is 6 am here and i am a bit stiff after yesterdays workout, if it stops raining this morning i have to take my boys to play cricket.

great to see you as part of the theam sheidi

ok ladies lets get fit, loose that weight and win this !!

wow, newleaf and trusylver - you're exercising machines! :D

i was going to post earlier today, but i wanted to do something i could report first, so i just did my pilates dvd (first time in over two weeks) so hurray! eating and is good today so far, too :)

how are you all doing?

well done getting your pilates done keep up the good work.

Today has been a lazy saturday for me mostly, but did do a 20 minute workout with my new punch bag. I have got my exercize going good just need to get my eating sorted out. I have a habbit of missing to many meals and then eating to much in one sitting.

thanks, trusylver. yeah the eating is hard, and the drinking too. still, each day - each meal, even - feels like a new start somehow :D

i'd love a punching bag, but i don't have anywhere i could put one. its fantasic exercise. looks like your results will be great - can't wait to see how much you and all of us lose :D

Just checking in, it is sunday morning here, the sun is out but looks like it will rain more today. plans for today are to finish preparing the kids school gear for tomorrow, i still have to write names on all the pencils YUK. Feeling a bit bloated today but not sure why.

i hope you are all having a good weekend :)

Morning Tru! Or is it afternoon for you? Being in the states, the time zone always shows you posting at my time, but I'm lost as to what time it is for you! :) I hope you had luck in prepping the school gear for your kids and are feeling less bloated by now! :)

Sheidi, you're doing great! :) try using a food journal to help you out with eating,drinking etc! :) At least I feel it works great for me..

hi ladies!

i updated my diary, thanks newleaf :) didn't do it for a while because the choices i was making were so bad!

another hot hot hot day here. have to go and pick up my son shortly from his grandparents, then a party for my 8 year old niece, then collect my daughter from the bus station...

have a great day, everyone - eat well, exercise hard :D

Hey Sheidi, well keep up the good work from here on out.

Hot huh? Where are you at, Australia too? :) Here in Virginia only hit 60 today, but thats very bizarre weather for us in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back