Weight-Loss Team Hurrah!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops! Ok, Thanks NewBride!! Somebodys gotta keep us on track. Alright folks.. my total weight-loss is 3lbs for the 2week challenge. Kind of hoped for more, but what can I say.. its TOM still and my body is outta wack, but I'll take 3lbs!!

ok for weigh in i am 84.4 kg = 186 pounds a loss of 1 pound

i would have liked it to be more but i am building muscle at the same time i hope, will not know for sure till my next fitness assesment.

Hey Tru you have been doing great. :) 1lb is awesome! Congratulations. Plus I saw in your diary that you weight up in the amount of pounds you are weight-lifting so to me that's a sign of progress too. I think you are doing wonderfully!

thanks for the kind words, newleaf.. i'll take it on board, i know you are right :)

congratulations on your great loss! you too, tru!

as for me, i think i overestimated my initial weight (i put down 165). i think i must not have put on as much as i thought, as i weighed in this morning at 71.1kgs, or 156 lbs. probably best to say i was 73 (160) to start.

so i've lost 4 pounds :)

thank you so much to my great teammates - there is no way i'd have been so motivated to lose and to exercise without this challenge :)

Hey Gals!

Geez, yesterday was such a blur! I was going from 7am to 5am this morning. I totally forgot to weigh out! I'm so sorry!

I lost 2 lbs. Final weight is 187. Good job team! Wish I'd lost more, but it was a rough two weeks.

Miss ya Gals! I need to run off to karate class, but I'll try to get back on here today or tomorrow and check on all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back