Weight-Loss Team CONQUEST for winning the fat battle!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've slacked alot this weekend. Sorry team!! But I am sure I can keep my initial weight off for the weighin :) Better than nothing!

I did so bad yesterday! A girl brought in home made fresh fried fish to work and we had hush puppies and cookies too. I couldnt help it. Gosh! Im not going to weigh myself until tomorrow...but man i cheated good! haha..

Well...I went bowling yesterday! And! My sister sent me a belly dance fitness for beginners dvd, and it looks AWESOME.

I've not been doing too shabby, lately, foodwise! Except yesterday we went to China star...mmm! Good chinese food. We had the buffet, and did take out. Gosh! I love there food so much. I had enough for dinner last night and lunch today! woo! Oh, and dad brought home a sausage biscuit and hash brown from Mc. D's...which in turn upset my stomach. Ah well.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Well guys, weighed in the same as last, so I'm down 2lbs for the challenge! Sorry its not more! Hope you all did fabulously!! :D

152.6 - 69.3kgs

so i lost about 4.5lbs. didn't lose much the second week as i went away this past weekend and didn't exercise and ate some pringles :/

still, i'm happy with the overall loss!

congrats to you, newleaf - hope everyone else did well :)

I didnt loose anything this week...so I guess its just two pounds for the whole two weeks...I really dont want to join anymore challenges that weigh in days are on Mondays! The weekends are horrendous! O well...back to working out and eating better :)

Well, my weight has been so up and down lately. Last week, I was 161, I started the challenge at 164, and today I weighed 163. Sorry! That's a 1 lb. loss. I wish it were more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back