SPAM- A Reminder

Please don't pray for me. I'm not religious, and I take offense in things like that.

Apart from that, I already found something that works. Even better, it's free. And it won't come back to bite me in the behind at some point.

Love the way you try and turn things around, trying to make yourself sound like the victim, and accusing the moderators of being offensive. :hurray:

it's very hard to allow someone to come onto our forum who has 0 vested interest in the community and say that they only want to help people by telling them about a product that they themselves have vested interest and then try to convince us it's purely for the benefit of the community ... doesn't wash over very well.

If you want to advertise this "miracle" product, than you can pay like the advertisers do for their "miracle" product. If want to offer support through advice (not selling products), than you are welcome, but we do not support weight loss (with the exception of paying advertisers so that we can maintain our presence on the internet) through products.

it's very hard to allow someone to come onto our forum who has 0 vested interest in the community and say that they only want to help people by telling them about a product that they themselves have vested interest and then try to convince us it's purely for the benefit of the community ... doesn't wash over very well.

If you want to advertise this "miracle" product, than you can pay like the advertisers do for their "miracle" product. If want to offer support through advice (not selling products), than you are welcome, but we do not support weight loss (with the exception of paying advertisers so that we can maintain our presence on the internet) through products.

I completely understand. Had no intention of causing a problem on this forum. Didn't intend to spam and didn't. If that was my intention I would have just posted the link before asking and counted the website hits before it could get pulled. didn't do it.

That being said, I thank you for your "friendly attitude". Your the first person to treat me like somebody since i joined this forum. I thank you for that.

I would love to have a vested intrest in this forum. If I find more "friendly faces" like you, then maybe I will try.

thanks again

Telling somebody that they have to stick with the rules makes us 'unfriendly' now....hmm...why would anybody even be bothered, unless they intend to break those rules?

Actually, Korrie's post was very friendly, she thanked you for asking your question, and made a suggestion, letting you know how you can both mention that miracle product that worked for you, and not get in trouble for spamming.

You were the one who made a big drama out of it and turned it into an argument.

And just for the record, what Allancdnboy told you is exactly the same as what both Korrie and I pointed out to you several times. I am glad you like his version more than ours though.

But I'm really talking to a wall here ...so I think I'll give up for now.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly (I've just tried to find the rules I read when I joined, but I can't), it's that you can post links to tickers (like the one in my signature), and to other parts of the forum (e.g. your weight loss diary), but you need to be a very well-established member of the forum and have special permission to be able to link to anything else (including personal blogs or homepages) in your signature.

but you need to be a very well-established member of the forum and have special permission to be able to link to anything else (including personal blogs or homepages) in your signature.

First, I'll say that the rules are located in the newcomers section of the forum. Also, not even well established members are allowed to post links to blogs or the like. There is only ONE person, and he is a mod, that has permissison for a link to his website in his siggy. I just wanted to state that, so all the well est. members dont' start posting links.

Sorry but linking is prohibited for the most part. Doesn't matter if its in a post or if its in your siggy. You may only post links to a crediable website and only if it is within context of the conversation being discussed.

Back