Skurgeon’s Diary

Thanks. It’s getting weird!
Nothing wrong with a little weirdness :)

November is in the books and I lost 4.8 pounds. The goal is to lose 1 pound per week so mission accomplished!

total weight loss as of this morning is 188 pounds. (402 to 214)

Same plan for December: Eat about 2600 calories per day and lose about a pound a week. December will be a challenge given the holidays and everything it brings with it.

Everything is running smoothly and I feel like I’m on auto pilot.

Running on autopilot is excellent. Maybe you can cut down a little on days around where you know you may eat more. Doing well, Skurgeon :)

Running on autopilot is excellent. Maybe you can cut down a little on days around where you know you may eat more. Doing well, Skurgeon :)

Im Guessing my maintenance calories are around 3100? I’ve always got those to play with I guess.

My family does long walks on/around holidays. Cuts down on snacking, helps burn some of the feast, and it's a nice thing to do together.

My family does long walks on/around holidays. Cuts down on snacking, helps burn some of the feast, and it's a nice thing to do together.
It’s a good idea but depending on the weather here in Canada it might not be too inviting.

My challenge will be that I’m traveling to another city for Christmas. So no access to my own fridge or gym for 4 or 5 days.

4-5 days won't set you back much & should be enjoyable. I'm sure you'll do the best you can. Not picking (& only drinking a little champagne) will be my challenge.

🙈 I always just assume people have better weather gear the colder it gets.
Oh I’ve got it all but it’s not just the cold. Minus 20 plus frozen snow pellets whipping you in the face will make you stay inside with a cup of hot chocolate.

Definitely sounds like less fun. I remember biking across town with snow sticking to my face without melting. Not a good time!

It’s a good idea but depending on the weather here in Canada it might not be too inviting.
trying to make an 8am class walking from my off-campus apartment in NE Pennsylvania during the winter months, i would often wonder if shivering could be an effective dieting tool.

Purchased an air fryer last week and have used it at least once a day since. French fries, home fries, hot dogs, precooked chicken breast strips, French toast, chicken burgers, chicken strips. Everything’s been great.

Still losing weight at the same clip so totally satisfied with the purchase. Was a little hesitant to commit the counter space to it but it’s working out.

I love my airfryer. Bell pepper, eggplant, potatoes: it´s all delicious!
Bell peppers have been on my list of things to try. I eat them all the time already but the last couple times I’ve been shopping they’ve either been out or they don’t look good.

I was going to try roasting them whole (minus the top and seeds)

I generally cut them into strips or chunks depending on what I want to use them in but I don't see why whole wouldn't work just as well.

Back