Sex Problems

It seems more like a physical problem - the adrenals may be weak as well as the liver, and ther can be low testosterone. Herbal formula Adrenal from Dr. Christopher's Herb Shop on line and herbs for testosterone Maca, Saw Palmetto, Zinc, and for erections Vit E mixed tocopherols. For liver, a good cleansing formula and lot of green veg raw juices. I had an infection and depletion of entire gential and adrenal system and i can now get very long and hard and duration erections, and I am 63. Rose hips cut and sifted crunchy candy like herbs also helps - tons of Vits C and E. I also take ISS promino plus growth hormone nutrients. This all does help. Dr. Christopher's herb shop Herbal Thyroid or Thyroid Maintenace and also use Hormonal Changese - as it helps him reduce estrogen and increase testosterone. I also get testosterone replacement cream-gel. OK to email me for specifics - Lou louisryoshin@yahoo.com.

OH yes - forgot - iron deficiency if he has tiredness after exertion. I was anemic and did not know it - played catch for 10 mins and was exhausted for 2 hrs. Black Strap Molasses, a swig every hour for a few weeks also with capsules of yellow dock from health food store - 1 or 2 a number of times a day - can also make your own tincture.

But the first stuff is more maybe - and ther can be chinese herbs that help - American Ginseng is buildup of Yin and Rehmannia -cooked - will rebuild the liver and kidney-sexual energy and the testosterone and is cheap. Korean Ginseng - panax ginseng is usually too yang for most people. Rebuild with the rehmannia the american ginseng and what i mentioned above.

I see that a number of posts mention psychological but there is a huge world of understanding about hormones as someone above mentioned to look into. In one famous clinic in Annapolis, the MD says 75% of the men who come in with chronic fatigue have low testosterone - and see Life Extension website for info in depth on just the hormone side of this. Try in east central Florida that has a lot of supplements - talk to Lenny, Frank, or Rick. It's a bodybuilder and supplement health food store onthe Florida surfing coast. Nice folks.
I get my ISS promino plus there but this info is on the web and you can mail order it from anywhere.

Lou

is it possible to masturbate to much like i do once a day some times miss a day just dont want to **** up the future you know age 19 currently. dont want to have problems 15-20yrs from now lol

Last edited:
just making sure after reading all these stories lol dont want to be same position in the future

You may have learned that a woman has only a set number of egg cells, and that once this store has been depleted, menopause occurs and the woman can no longer bear children. Men have a similar system, in which they have only a set number of ejaculations before they run out of sperm and can no longer attain erection. This number varies, but averages around 400-600 per man. How many do you think you have gone through so far?

just making sure after reading all these stories lol dont want to be same position in the future

If you masturbate too much in a given period of time you can have problems at that particular time because you are depleted, but after a couple days you'll be OK. (at 19 you may not even get that problem)

And actually some studies support an old wives' tale: The best way to keep your prostate functioning properly is to keep it "cleaned out"

Just one of many different articles referring to many different studies that claim masturbation lowers prostate cancer risks.

those who had ejaculated more than five times per week in their twenties, for instance, were one-third less likely to develop aggressive prostate cancer later in life

Sweet! I mean, that's interesting

Just one of many different articles referring to many different studies that claim masturbation lowers prostate cancer risks.

Better to go to heaven with a prostate the size of a grapefruit than burn with one the size of a walnut. That's what I always say!

You may have learned that a woman has only a set number of egg cells, and that once this store has been depleted, menopause occurs and the woman can no longer bear children. Men have a similar system, in which they have only a set number of ejaculations before they run out of sperm and can no longer attain erection. This number varies, but averages around 400-600 per man. How many do you think you have gone through so far?

hahaha
Don't gie this guy a panic attack

if you are considering the difference between male orgasm, and ejaculation, this may be true,,, but i still doubt it VERY HIGHLY.

that means if a guy jerks off, let's say every third day, verses 3 times a day, for 3 years- he's done. Shooot i had years of jerking off, and then I still made 5 babies.. and

what about all those years of............nevermind.

But hey, if I can actually get to 400 ejaculations-- I'm in!

Last edited:

Not trying to sound funny, but I presume you are over 30? You should have had at least 1000 ejeculations by now. I mean, come on.

I could list people at 16 who play with it 7 - 10 times a week. You saying they only have 2 years?

You have officially lost all of my respect in anything you have to say.

Last edited:
Men have a similar system, in which they have only a set number of ejaculations before they run out of sperm and can no longer attain erection. This number varies, but averages around 400-600 per man.

Please provide the scientific studies on this theory. I'm at about 550 and need to know if there is any hope for me...

At least I'm now confident I won't get agressive prostate cancer...

That's ridiculous.

I think Tanizaki has nothing to say of any relevance.

I thought that was understood.

Back