Sex Problems

no that is all mental, the older you get the longer you last. Plus look at it this way, if the woman is very hot and you are really into her, you will cum quickly, if you are not interested you will last longer, it works both ways.

I blessed with a wife that is very orgasmic, she has had Orgasism by me kissing her back and teasing her.....

alot of it is mental and hitting the right spots on a woman

Tell me if I'm wrong...

okay,
I'm 23yo, I'm good looking, and personaly, I NEVER had any problem like this (satisfying girls, getting erection, anything) in my whole life... Since I started dating this girl I'm REALLY interest-in about 2 month ago... I had all kind of problem, and I know it's all in my head.. (and I'm very attracted by her, there is no dough about it, she's not the problem. so don't say a word Badmotorfinger, you show us all you don't know what your talking about). I know I just have to relax, stop asking myself: "what she think of this?, what if she don't like that?, is she attracted by me?, does she want a longtime relation with me like I do with her?". I know this because anytime I just enjoyed moments in good company, not having tones of question in my head at the same time, I had no problem at all. And like you said, she think she's the problem what's make it even worst. That's very frustrating not being in control of your body in those time (specially when it never hapened befor and you don't know what's going on, and on top of that you have explanation to give)... but luckily for me, it getting better each time i'm with her without questioning myself for a sec, and enjoying what I know will be the best moments in my life, moments I don't want to pass by or forget, no matter what happen next.

With all what you wrote in your preview posts, I felt a bit like he's in the same situation, so I think this could be the problem specially if he's depressed, stressed, not self-confident... I'm going better and better because I understood my problem, and I've been able to work on myself mentally and put what upset me aside (and thats because I never had these problem befor, I'm self-confident, and I know what I'm made of). Otherwise, I could eazily get Stuck in this situation...
The thing you could do is take some times together relaxing, getting yourselfs comfortable, getting closer, getting romantic, without thinking about anything outside your "little bubble" (not even about sexy-time), enjoy good time... things like a romantic candle light dinner, bubble bath together (every one know what a good, Hot, relaxing bubble bath in the dark with candle all over the place can do!)... drinking a little can be a huge turn on and help puting discomfort, issue, or work probem aside, so it not a bad idea too! I think wiping all what disturb him out is the key. I'm sure it's just mental.

Personaly, I don't think that being told by a girl to go see a psychiatrist or a Doctor would help me get back to normal, but i'm not in the exact same situation so to see a professional could be what he need. If it's was a physical problem, i think he would have already saw other symptoms, but i'm not an expert.
(...And no offence but, i'm sure you can leave story about his mother or mutilated small animals out of this... it's not like if you caught him naked in the corner of a room eating a raw steak... I don't think you have to get to this point.

(P.S. I'm french, so sorry if my English is a bit wrong)

Wow i have the same problem your bf does. Everytime i have sex i get a full erection then 1 min later i go limp. I can say its not mentally. I find my gf attractive. This problem started happening eversince i began taking supplements. Before that i would bust out erections in class for no reason. Maybe he is taking some sort of supplement that prevents blood flow to his *****. I dont think masterbation has has nothing to do with this. I masterbath like once every day :eek:. Sometimes i smack my ***** with my hand and that wakes it up. I hate this problem. Im only 18!!!!! this is sad. If you ever find out the real problem to his disfunctional erection plz let me know.

Wow i have the same problem your bf does. Everytime i have sex i get a full erection then 1 min later i go limp. I can say its not mentally. I find my gf attractive. This problem started happening eversince i began taking supplements. Before that i would bust out erections in class for no reason. Maybe he is taking some sort of supplement that prevents blood flow to his *****. I dont think masterbation has has nothing to do with this. I masterbath like once every day :eek:. Sometimes i smack my ***** with my hand and that wakes it up. I hate this problem. Im only 18!!!!! this is sad. If you ever find out the real problem to his disfunctional erection plz let me know.

What kind of supplements do you take? The only thing I think he takes is a lot of vitamins.

~Nicole

Lol never noticed this thread before. Hey ill finally get to use some of my knowledge on sexual organs:D.

During an erection, the muscles directly around the "*****" arteries relax so blood can flow in and be absorbed by a "spongy" type substance on the to level of the *****. once the blood flows in the vains Slam Shut, so the blood stays inside the "corpus something". Usually mens "erection" problems stem from a mentality problem, however the most likely physical problem is simply the ***** is unable to get blood in or keep blood in.
The later problem is a major sign of bad overall arterial health. A major problem with new "erection drugs" is they are covering up the symptoms of the problem without actually correcting the problem (which is what basically all drugs do).

Best advise i can give, Get his blood flowing. Make him do some HIIT, weightlifting, standerd cardio, anything that will get him into a sweat. And work on his diet.
Malfunction ***** is a sign of a malfunctioning arterial system throughout the body.

Oh and btw, just because he suffers from no other problems (regarding blood flow) does not mean a thing.

Is it only during lovemaking that he loses it or does this also happen during oral sex?
If he can keep it up during oral, it is almost certainly performance anxiety.

Does he feel he is playing way outta his league (in any respect- looks, education, weight . . .)? Be honest.
I once dated a guy who was a very successful business man and amazing dancer, but could not get over the fact that I was significantly younger than he. We were NEVER able to work it out in bed. It was totally mental on his part and he knew it but couldn't get beyond it.

Finally, if he is not willing to work on this aspect of your relationship which seems pretty important to you, he may not be the right guy for you.

Dude, are the supplements really THAT important to you?

This is an old thread but I've got one simple thing to add. Try edging. He can do it solo or with your help. It might not work as well right off the bet if you're helping but it will work for the comfort level (if there is any problems with that). There won't be any noticable difference right away but it does work wonders, even after a few weeks...and it's fun. ;)

This is an old thread but I've got one simple thing to add. Try edging. He can do it solo or with your help. It might not work as well right off the bet if you're helping but it will work for the comfort level (if there is any problems with that). There won't be any noticable difference right away but it does work wonders, even after a few weeks...and it's fun. ;)

What's edging?

I really don't care about this problem anymore but it's still a good thread to have around.

~Nicole

Lol, did he get over it or did you get tired of putting up with Mr limp?

Eh, I'm still with him, just not attached emotionally. I also haven't been wanting sex lately for whatever reason and now he wants it more often than me.

~Niocle

What's edging?

I really don't care about this problem anymore but it's still a good thread to have around.

~Nicole

Edging is bringing it up to just before you blow and stopping for a few seconds then doing it again, lather, rinse, and repeat. Usually manual is the way to do it, but oral works too. After "practicing" for a while you can train yourself to hold off pretty well.

There are some pc muscle excerises that help too. Tell him too tighten the pc muscle and hold it for ten seconds, let go for 2-3 seconds, tighten again, and so on and so on. The good thing about that is he can do it anywhere as long as he's sitting.

the pc can be worked standing too, and it is even better that way, it takes a bit focus to keep from flexing the sphrincter and then the pc exercise is more direct.

this is a very good thread.... many relationships fail because everybody wants to think sexual performance is natural. it is not any more natural than a good physique.

p.s. every time i think about it, i tell my lady to throw in a set of kagles too. We think it's fun to have a bit of sexual innuendo all day long. be patient, and it sounds lik you are Calcuim.

I was wondering if there is a way for a guy to improve his sexual performance? What if the guy gets soft alot during sex? Does this mean anything about his health? Is there something he can do to stop this from happening? Just for the record he doesn't masterbate much.

Nicole

Maybe he's not that into the girl he's with.

glad this popped up, hahhaha,, I just called my honey and she and I are both doing some kaggles,,,,

she asked me - "Men's fitness" and to your credit I said, nope-- World fitness this time baby!!

p.s. guys,,, if you take the advice on edging,,, after you focus on that and develop it once, the trainign will last.... well as long as you practive every once in awhile..hehehehee

hahahaha you are funny lolllllllooolllooo that is callled personality...

oh and my energy is health...
how do I keep a job,,, own the company...

the A' students always work for the C students.... hahahahaaa

thanks for razzin me a bit though,,, I like harmony and there seems to be some where I felt there may have been none...........

thanks for hte englishsa lesson,,,

so i am going to be heading to the gym for 7 days....... maybe I can duplicate whet you are doing in the gym??

oh,, I'm sorry.... you are right!

I meant that thingy you do down there that well ya know,,, here let's do a coupel together... squeeze/release, squeeze/release,, squeeze/hold it/release...

oh that's right Kegel!!!

hehehehee

what a thought!!! Derwyddon doing kegels witrh me flyinfree.

blush*

Back