Senior needs help with my work outs.

That's so pretty! Late November at home must be a bit of a shock in comparison.

The weather has been miserable this last week. Cloudy, overcast with mix rain & snow. Temperatures hovering around freezing. We finally got Bella out for a walk today. Still wet & damp but at least it wasn’t raining or windy.

Bella and I just finished our first walk together in over a week. I’ve done the norovirus cleanse! 3days of nausea, cramps, vomiting & diarrhea, followed by 3days of gradual return to eating (mostly oatmeal).
It felt good to get outdoors for some fresh air.

Attachments

• IMG_8284.jpeg
    IMG_8284.jpeg
    823.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8286.jpeg
    IMG_8286.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 0
Oof, sounds like you had a rough time of it. I hope you get back to full strength soon. Good to hear from you though!

Weather has been crazy here in Ontario, +10c one day raining, and -4 snowing the next.
So I did cardio on the Treadclimber today.

Attachments

• IMG_8337.jpeg
    IMG_8337.jpeg
    397.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8336.jpeg
    IMG_8336.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 0
Weather has been cooperating with sunny skies,+7C with a light breeze. Our golden retriever Bella turns 12 years old in two weeks. She’s showing signs of slowing down. So today I altered our routine. I left alone for 2.3 km solo, then looped back to pick up Bella for 1.6 km together in our subdivision. This worked out well for both of us, although she was a little disappointed when I left without her. But all was forgiven when I stopped back to get her.

Attachments

• IMG_8384.jpeg
    IMG_8384.jpeg
    392.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8382.jpeg
    IMG_8382.jpeg
    864.7 KB · Views: 1
She just had her annual visit to the vet & she's looking good.
A good diet, regular treats & a daily walk!
Lots a pets & butt scratching & belly rubs!

Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes.
Turned 70 yesterday.
We had a quiet day, took Bella for a walk in the afternoon (sunny +9C) & BBQ steak & crab legs for dinner.

Last edited:
Two 2km walks today. The first with our girl Bella, at a leasure pace. The second at our cardio-walk pace. Weather was sunny 13C

Attachments

• IMG_8400.jpeg
    IMG_8400.jpeg
    751.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8399.jpeg
    IMG_8399.jpeg
    758 KB · Views: 1
We’re being pummeled by a Colorado low weather storm. Two days of 50-70 km winds, & about 5cm of wet sloppy snow. The only good news is the ground and air temperature is above freezing so it’s melting on contact.
So today we hit the tread-climber in the basement.

Attachments

• IMG_8411.jpeg
    IMG_8411.jpeg
    549.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8410.jpeg
    IMG_8410.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 0
Sloppy snow is the grossest: good thing it's melting right away!

Back