🏋️‍♀️Science of Diet and Exercise Journal👩‍🎓

took little miss to the opening game of the T20 cricket in town, she had a ball dancing between overs then the Fireworks (she had not seen live fireworks before) had her so excited she was struggling to sleep after we got home.

They have won over a new cricket fan

There is so much razzamatazz with T20. I prefer test cricket, but can't imagine it being appealing to kids. Go, little Miss! Maybe she'll play for Australia one day :)

There is so much razzamatazz with T20. I prefer test cricket, but can't imagine it being appealing to kids. Go, little Miss! Maybe she'll play for Australia one day :)

She told me she won't complain anymore when the test cricket is on TV. but she has been happy to watch the ladies play on TV and has been spending more time hitting a ball with her plastic cricket bat.

Get them hooked on the T20 as a gateway drug to full test match cricket :D

other than Llama and cate I feel like I am talking to myself lol

not a lot happening here. Seems it is the season for world title preps. While R and my son D prep for the karate worlds is Sydney, at the end of todays coaching session with R I have been told he has been invited to compete in the mini bull world titles in Texas, looks like I will need to help him cut weight while continuing to build his strength for the bull riding event.

2 textbook for the semester are in the post, still have to order one more but the nutrition book should be here tomorrow if not Monday.

The forum definitely isn't as busy as it once was. And I will admit: I'm often a little scared to comment on your posts because you're so super competent in everything and I asume I'll make an ass of myself 🙈

Also: bull riding sounds like a very exciting opportunity for all kinds of exotic trauma.

The forum definitely isn't as busy as it once was. And I will admit: I'm often a little scared to comment on your posts because you're so super competent in everything and I asume I'll make an ass of myself 🙈

Also: bull riding sounds like a very exciting opportunity for all kinds of exotic trauma.

I have been shown all the videos of Rs mates falling off badly and ending up in hospital the worst he has had is a few bruises and a heavy hit to his ego when he had his trousers and underwear ripped off for full exposure.

Over the years I have often felt like I am talking to myself, but for me, it's good therapy. That is so funny about R losing his daks bull riding & exciting about going to Texas. You & your family sure are doers, Tru!

Over the years I have often felt like I am talking to myself, but for me, it's good therapy. That is so funny about R losing his daks bull riding & exciting about going to Texas. You & your family sure are doers, Tru!
Just to clarify R is a friends son that I coach. his mum will do everything she can to get him to Texas but it is going to cost a fortune.

I will be sharing a room with Rs mum C at the Karate worlds in Sydney when we fly down. D is Rs hero because he has shown R that it is possible to be great at things despite having the same ASD and ADHD problems.

hopfully my sport performance nutrition textbook will arrive tomorrow, it is one that I have had on my wishlist for a while but could not justify the cost at the time. The motor control and learning textbooks will take a little longer to get here, hopefully not too long.

one more week untill I am back to study, study and more study.

Outside of sport and exercise and nutrition. My starter set for the new edition of Pendragon has arrived and looks good with what looks like some good streamline changes to sections of the rules compared to older editions. Little miss wanted help to create a knight for her to play with her making interesting choices placing points into her skills. Her female knight is ready to play.

Looking forward to the full set of 6E rules being released but the starter is great for introducing new players to pen and paper roleplaying in Arthurian Britain.

I love how you let little Miss participate in everything, at her level, instead of pushing her into the little kid corner.

I love how you let little Miss participate in everything, at her level, instead of pushing her into the little kid corner.

It was a good oportunity to work on helping her add up the numbers on the dice while also doing something she was interested in, got to keep maths fun at her age and underneath it all pen and paper RPGs have a fair amount of maths that you don't see under the hood of computer RPGs.

struggling to comprehend the crash in the highway early this morning, I won't call it an accident because it wasn't, it was a deliberate act. I feel for the families of the dead and the mother and young kids in town yesterday afternood that were car jacked at knife point in the CBD in town. I drive that section of highway (the busiest in QLD) every time I head to Uni. The TV news can't make up its mind as to when the accident was but it is just south of Gympie not far from the servo where Matilda is (for non Aussies, Matilda was the giant mascot from the 82 Brisbane Commonweath games)

If the police had done their job yesterday this outcome could have been prevented.

The highway is still closed

it is almost 2 in the afternoon now and the highway is still closed, I have seen familiy members of the victims posting in a local facebook group today.

First day back at uni, looks like Nutrition will be very in depth and far more than what is actually within scope of practice because they want us to understand the underlying science. The nutrition text book is the most in depth that I have looked at. I noticed that I had it on my book wishlist before it even became a required text for this subject. Getting my head around the hormone aspects of nutrition will be interesting.

Spent the tutorial time for motor control and learning running EMG tests and learning to understand the results. The test muscles were Biceps and Triceps (long head) activation for supination, pronation, MVC for biceps curl, MVC held for 30 seconds for biceps curl to normalise data befor recording muscle activation levels at differing loads.

Just when I thought the program you're doing couldn't get any cooler...

Back