Rachels Diary

Scales are horrible things, I get on mine at least twice a day even though I know how horrible inaccurate they are from years of damage from the front end motorbikes being weighed on them.

Well I made it to the gym. Didn't stay to long had to run to grocery store, but I made it. Did ok on my eating.

Well now all the partys are over for a while I did good on eating over the weekend but I had a little much to drink on the 31st and the 1st. I get on the scales later today to see if I've done more harm or good. I did give the scales to my mom to keep at her house so I don't get on them all the time, but I think about weighing in all the time. Hopefully I can get over this. I am going to the gym after work. I even brought my bathing suit and towel to get in the pool, Steam Room, hot tub and Arizona room after my workout. I have not done that in a long time, probably about 7 months; Although I do love it, I am usually in a hurry to get home. But tonight I am taking time for me!!!

Well haven't posted in a while. Trying to get back on track again. Did really well all last week but Sunday didn't go as well. But I'm getting right back on track today. I got on the scales yesturday lost all the weight from the holiday hope yesturday don't mess it up too much. I'm determined, I'm gonna do this. I just need to keep pushing myself a little harder.

Did great Yesturday. I even made it to the gym. I feel great!!! Hopefully I can get in a better habit of going to the gym. I feel so much better when I do. I am goning to try to get on my bike at home at least 20 minutes a day on the days in between the gym. And also get a dvd for toning on the days I miss going to the gym.

Tuesday at the Gym:
20 min bike.
2 sets each weights. (worked each body part)
10 min stair climber (boy that's really a workout :eek: )
25 min treadmill.

Last edited:
I did great yesturday! I even got on the bike for 30min!!! I was only gonna do 20 but my boyfriends brother came over, and I heard them talking about how long I was gonna stay on and I heard my boyfriend say 30min. I didn't want to look like a cope out so I stayed on for the full 30 min. Great motivation, and I feel great. I'm also going to the gym today. I want to go swimming, Tuesday when I went I forgot to put my brush in the bag so I went home to take my shower. But I made sure I had everything this morning before I left for work. I plan on about the same routine that I did on Tuesday, and adding in 10 min Arizona room, 5-10 min in steam room, 10 or more minutes swimming (probably more I love to swim), and at least 10 min in the sauna. And all the extras are just treatment for me :D .

Last edited:
Thanks,
I did great yesturday. Altough I did not make it to the gym. I got a headache just before I got off work so I went home. I took to tylenol, ate a little and was fine so I went to the Store. Had to get a couple of things for the kids. I found some great sales! And I picked up a pilates dvd. It was a little late when I got home so I didn't get a chance to do it. But I did do some crunches, leg lifts, push ups and a couple other ex.. and all that shopping had to burn a few calories too.

My boyfriend told me if I lose about 40 lbs in 3 months he will give me a thousand dollars. Boy I could really use that extra money! I'm a little worried about the time frame but I really think I can do this... Does anyone think the time frame is unrealistic?
Well I think I'm really gonna try hard! Even if I don't get the money it'll be fun to try. And if I make it I have $1,000 in my pocket to go treat myself.

Heck yea, go for it girl!! Honestly though, I do think that is pretty realistic. Thats only like 13 pounds a month, which is 3 pds a week. I'm sure you'd have to be pretty motivated, but a grand sounds like some serious motivation to me! You can do it!

I am gonna go for it! Thanks for the support. I think I can do it to although I was only gonna try to lose about a pound or 2 a week another pound would be even better. Well the weekend went great, probably the best weekend yet. I didn't make it to the gym on Saturday but I cleaned house all day! That had to burn some kind of calories. I didn't eat much all day (didn't have much time between cleaning and the kids.) Then when I was finished I grabbed a little something to eat, I might have had about 1000 calories all day. And on Sunday myself and a couple of friends along with the kids went skating. My friend and I were probably the oldest ones out there on skates. But it was fun, actually we are gonna try to make it a weekly thing. It is great exercise and we actually have a lot of fun.

Well I weigh in tommorow, I can't wait! I have done soo great this week I can't wait to get on the scales. I got on them a few days ago and was down about 3 lbs, but I think I might have even lost a little more! When I put a pair of jeans on a few day ago they were a tad tight (which I haven't wore until now!!!) then I put the same ones on today are they are not tight. I feel great! I am doing this. Wow, what a feeling. Can't wait to go shopping!

Rachel,
I love your attitude. I'm so excited for you and your weigh in tomorrow. Keep up the excellent work and the winning personality!!!

Wow it has been a week since I posted in my diary. Well today is a totally new start. I am going to start posting what I eat here for everyone to see. So if you see me skip a few days get on my case OK. I haven't done too bad over the past week in fact last Tuesday I was down 3lbs and today another 3lbs. I am going to change my weigh in day back to Monday.

I am soo excited only 2 lbs and I am down to were I was before I started gaining again. I am wearing my jeans again! Well I still have a long way to go but that is a milestone for me and it sure does make me proud of myself.

Breakfast:
In a hurry grabbed 2 Kellogs bars (180cal)
diet Dr.P

Snack:
Snack pack Chips Ahoy (100cal)
water 33.8oz

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine (250cal)
Orange (100cal)

Snack:
Snack pack Honeymaid cinnamin (100 cal)

Dinner:
Pork Ribs (about 300cal for 3oz)
Salad with Kraft no Fat dressing (50cal)
Green Beans (90cal)
rice (90cal)

Total Cal: About 1260
Exercise: 20 min basic pilates, 25 min Cardio (Denis Austin dvd)

large salad while preparing dinner. (I didn't pick at the food!)
I did great yesturday. And I didn't pig out when I went home!!!

Last edited:
Well yesturday was great and I'm gonna do it again today! Although I still need to work on the water! Here are my plans for today.

Breakfast:
1 1/2 Kellogs Bars (135cal)
16oz water

Snack:
banana (100cal)
33.8oz water

Lunch:
Subway Roasted Chicken Breast no mayo, no cheese. (330cal)
baked lays (130cal)
a couple drinks of diet coke mixed with cherry coke (50cal)

Snack:
Chips ahoy thin crisps (100cal)
Cheese Nips Snack pack (100cal)
24oz water

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine (about 230cal)
a few fritos (about 200cal)

Total cal: about 1375 Exercise: Didn't make it to the Gym, because I had a headache. But I did walk for about 30 min.

I did great on my water today drank about total of 12 cups!!!

Last edited:
You're doing terrific! Keep up the great work!

Back